High Speed Connectivity of 24 Ports
The HPE J9080-69001 is a high-speed connectivity module that is designed for use in HPE switches. It provides 24 ports for connecting devices to the switch, such as servers, storage systems, and other network devices. The module is used to increase the number of available ports on a switch and provide high-speed connectivity. The specific speed and type of connectivity (e.g. 10 GbE or 100 GbE) will depend on the switch it is used in.
The HPE J9080-69001 is a pluggable module that can be added to the switch, and it's designed to support the high-bandwidth applications, such as virtualization, cloud computing, and big data analytics. It also has enhanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), security, and network management. It's also compliant with various industry standards like IEEE, RoHS, and UL.
The J9080-69001 is designed to support both copper and fiber-based connections, providing flexibility and scalability to the network. It's also designed to operate in harsh environments such as high temperature and humidity, making it ideal for use in data centers and other demanding environments.
The HPE J9080-69001 is a high-speed connectivity module that provides 24 ports for use in HPE switches, it's designed to increase the number of available ports and improve the performance of the network. It's also designed to support high-bandwidth applications and have enhanced features like QoS, security, and network management.
Efficient Network Management
The HPE J9080-69001 is designed with efficient network management features to make it easy to monitor and control network activity. Some of the key network management features include:
- Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows administrators to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that they receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Security: The module provides advanced security features such as access control and data encryption to protect against unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Network Management: The module provides a variety of management tools, such as SNMP, CLI and web-based management, that allow administrators to easily monitor and manage network activity.
- Compliance: The HPE J9080-69001 is compliant with a wide range of industry standards, such as IEEE, RoHS, and UL, which ensures that it can be used in various environments and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Firmware Upgrade: The HPE J9080-69001 can be upgraded with the latest firmware to improve performance and security, and add new features.
All these features ensures that the HPE J9080-69001 provides an efficient and reliable network management, which allows the administrators to easily monitor and control network activity, and improve the performance of the network.
Performance of Managed Switch
The performance of the HPE J9080-69001 managed switch will depend on several factors, including the specific switch it is used in and the speed and type of connectivity (e.g. 10 GbE or 100 GbE). The J9080-69001 is a high-speed connectivity module that is designed for use in HPE switches, it provides 24 ports for connecting devices such as servers, storage systems, and other network devices.
The module is designed to support high-bandwidth applications, such as virtualization, cloud computing, and big data analytics. It also has advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and security that help to improve the overall performance of the network.
The HPE J9080-69001 also supports various industry standards, such as IEEE, RoHS, and UL, which ensures that it can be used in various environments and comply with regulatory requirements.
The HPE J9090-69001 is a high-speed connectivity module that provides 24 ports for use in HPE switches, it's designed to increase the number of available ports and improve the performance of the network. Depending on the switch it is used in and the speed and type of connectivity, it can deliver high performance and support high-bandwidth applications.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# J9080-69001
- Type : Networking
- Switch-Type : Switch 24 Ports
- Enclosure Type : External
- Ports Qty : 22 X Ethernet 10base-T, Ethernet 100base-Tx
- Auxiliary Network Ports : 2x10/100/1000base-T/Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- Data Transfer Rate : 100 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Mac Address Table Size : 8k Entries
Expansions and Connectivity
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) : 2 ( 2 ) X Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- 22 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx - Rj-45
- 2 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 1.73inch
- Width: 17.42inch
- Depth: 6.74inch
- Weight: 5 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9080-69001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.