Network Security Features of 24 Ports Switch
The J9664A#ACF HP V1410 24 Ports L3 Unmanaged Rack-mountable Switch offers a range of network security features to protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious attacks. Some of these features include:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): This feature allows you to set up rules for controlling access to specific network resources based on IP addresses and other criteria. This can help prevent unauthorized access to your network and protect against malicious attacks.
- Port Security: This feature allows you to set up security settings on individual ports, such as limiting the number of MAC addresses that can be used on a port. This can help prevent unauthorized access to your network and protect against malicious attacks.
- VLANs: This feature allows you to segment your network into virtual LANs, which can help isolate different departments or groups within your organization. This can help prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information and protect against malicious attacks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows you to set up rules for prioritizing different types of traffic on your network. This can help ensure that important traffic, such as video conferencing or VoIP, is given priority over less important traffic.
- SNMP: This feature allows you to monitor and manage your network using the Simple Network Management Protocol. This can help you quickly identify and resolve network issues, and protect against malicious attacks.
- SSH: This feature allows you to securely access your switch remotely using the Secure Shell protocol. This can help protect against malicious attacks and ensure that your network is only accessed by authorized personnel.
Quality of Service (QoS) Features
Quality of Service (QoS) features on the J9664A#ACF HP V1410 24 Ports L3 Unmanaged Rack-mountable Switch allow for prioritization of network traffic to ensure that important and time-sensitive data is transmitted with minimal delay or interruption. Some of the specific QoS features on this switch include:
- Priority Queuing: Allows for prioritization of network traffic based on packet type, such as voice or video. This ensures that important data is transmitted ahead of less critical data.
- Traffic Shaping: Allows for control of the amount of traffic that is sent to a specific port or VLAN. This can be used to prevent network congestion and ensure that important data is transmitted without interruption.
- Bandwidth Control: Allows for control of the amount of bandwidth allocated to a specific port or VLAN. This can be used to prevent network congestion and ensure that important data is transmitted without interruption.
- Port-Based Priority: Allows for prioritization of network traffic based on the port it is coming from. This can be used to ensure that important data from specific devices is transmitted ahead of less critical data.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Group: Allows for prioritization of network traffic based on the group to which a device belongs. This can be used to ensure that important data from specific groups of devices is transmitted ahead of less critical data.
Network Security Features
The J9664A#ACF HP V1410 24 Ports L3 Unmanaged Rack-mountable Switch is a high-performance network switch that provides a range of security features to protect your network against threats and unauthorized access. Some of the key security features of this switch include:
- Port security: This feature allows you to set limits on the number of MAC addresses that can be associated with a particular port, preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to your network.
- Access control lists (ACLs): These lists allow you to define specific rules for controlling access to your network, based on criteria such as IP address, MAC address, and port number.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows you to prioritize network traffic, ensuring that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need to function properly.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): This feature allows you to hide the internal IP addresses of your devices from external networks, providing an additional layer of security.
- Virtual LANs (VLANs): This feature allows you to segment your network into different logical groups, providing greater flexibility and security for your network.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): This feature allows you to bundle multiple physical links together, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy for your network.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN: J9664A#ACF
- Type : Networking
- Switch-Type : Switch 24 Ports
- SKU: J9664A#ACF
- Enclosure Type : Desktop, Rack-Mountable, Wall-Mountable
- Ports : 24 X 10/100 + 2 X 10/100/1000
- Performance : Switching Capacity : 8.8 Gbps Throughput : Up To 6.5 Mpps
- Mac Address Table Size : 8k Entries
- Jumbo Frame Support : 9216
- Flow Control, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Half Duplex Mode, Full Duplex Mode, Quality Of Service (Qos), Jumbo Frames Support, Fanless
Compliant Standards :
- Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3i, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3az
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 24 X 10base-T/100base-Tx - Rj-45 2 X 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45
- Power Device : Power Adapter
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational : 10.8 Watt
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 13.23inch
- Depth: 6.65inch
- Height: 1.73inch
- Weight: 3 Lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9664A#ACF at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.