High-Speed Fiber Optic Connectivity
Fiber optic technology is widely recognized for its ability to provide high-speed data transmission, making it an ideal solution for organizations that demand fast and reliable connectivity. This is particularly true for organizations that require large amounts of data to be transmitted between multiple locations, such as data centers, or for applications that require fast data transfer, such as real-time video and audio streaming.
With high-speed fiber optic connectivity, organizations can experience significant improvements in network performance, as well as reduced downtime and latency. This results in faster file transfers, improved application performance, and reduced lag time in real-time applications.
Moreover, fiber optic networks are immune to electromagnetic interference, making them a reliable solution for environments that may contain sources of interference, such as electrical equipment or radio frequency devices. Additionally, fiber optic cables are much less susceptible to physical damage compared to traditional copper cables, which are vulnerable to weather conditions, corrosion, and accidental cuts.
Maximizing Network Performance
Maximizing network performance refers to the process of optimizing and improving the overall functioning of a network to ensure it operates at its highest possible level. This can be achieved through various means, including but not limited to:
- Upgrading network infrastructure: Upgrading network hardware and software can significantly improve network performance. This could include updating switches, routers, or firewalls, as well as installing the latest firmware and software updates.
- Implementing network monitoring tools: Network monitoring tools allow administrators to monitor network performance in real-time and identify any potential issues or bottlenecks that could impact performance. This information can then be used to make informed decisions on how to improve performance.
- Managing bandwidth utilization: Effective management of bandwidth utilization can help to ensure that network resources are used optimally and prevent bottlenecks from occurring. This can be achieved through techniques such as traffic shaping, bandwidth allocation, and Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- Reducing network congestion: Network congestion can occur when there is an increased demand for network resources, leading to slower performance and increased latency. Strategies such as load balancing, traffic management, and congestion control can help to reduce congestion and improve network performance.
- Implementing security measures: Implementing appropriate security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, can help to protect against security threats and prevent malicious traffic from impacting network performance.
By following these and other best practices, organizations can maximize network performance and ensure that their network infrastructure is operating at its optimal level, providing fast and reliable connectivity for their users and applications.
Enabling High-Speed Network Operations
"Enabling High-Speed Network Operations" refers to the capability to handle large amounts of network traffic at high speeds, allowing for efficient and fast communication between devices and systems. With high-speed network operations, organizations can improve their overall performance by reducing network latency, improving response times, and reducing downtime.
In today's fast-paced business environment, the need for high-speed network operations has become increasingly important. With the growing number of connected devices, increasing demand for data and video services, and increasing need for real-time collaboration and communication, organizations require a network that can keep pace with their needs. High-speed network operations ensure that the network can handle the increasing amount of traffic, provide fast and reliable connections, and support mission-critical applications.
To enable high-speed network operations, organizations can implement various technologies and solutions, such as upgrading their network infrastructure, deploying advanced switches, routers, and firewalls, and using fiber optic or high-speed wireless connections. Additionally, they can implement network virtualization and cloud computing technologies to ensure that their network can scale and adapt to changing business needs.
- Manufacture: HPE
- MPN: 1990-4175
- Type: Networking
- Transceiver Type: 10 Gigabit
- SKU: 1990-4175
- Form Factor : Plug-in Module
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Cabling Type : 10gbase-sr
- Data Link Protocol : 10 Gige
- Data Transfer Rate : 10 Gbps
- Max Transfer Distance : 984 Ft
About New Bulk Pack Products
Building a fibre-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fibre systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radios. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt the transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fibre optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in the transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fibre optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fibre optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.