Key Specifications of HPE Proliant DL360 G7 Server
The HPE Proliant DL360 G7 Server is a high-performance, two-way 1U rack server designed for demanding workloads in data centers and other enterprise settings. Some of the key specifications of this server are:
- Processor: The server is powered by two Intel Xeon X5660 HC 2.8GHz processors, which provide a total of 12 cores and 24 threads of processing power. These processors are designed for high-performance computing and are capable of running multiple virtual machines and handling demanding workloads.
- Memory: The server comes with 8GB of DDR3 RAM, which can be expanded up to 288GB using 18 DIMM slots. This large amount of memory is useful for running memory-intensive applications and virtual machines.
- Storage: The server supports both SAS and SATA hard drives, and comes with a DVD RW drive for installing software and operating systems. It also has a Smart Array P410i RAID controller, which provides hardware RAID support for increased data reliability and performance.
- Network Connectivity: The server has four Gigabit Ethernet ports, which provide high-speed connectivity for network traffic. It also has a dedicated management port for remote management and monitoring.
- Form Factor: The server is designed for use in a standard 19-inch rack, and takes up just 1U of rack space. This compact form factor makes it easy to deploy multiple servers in a small data center or server room.
- Power Supply: The server comes with a 460W power supply, which can be upgraded to a 750W or 1200W power supply for higher power requirements.
- Operating System Compatibility: The server is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux, VMware ESXi, and others.
Network Connectivity 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
The HPE Proliant DL360 G7 Server comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports, which provide high-speed connectivity for network traffic. Gigabit Ethernet is a type of Ethernet networking technology that provides data transfer rates of up to 1 gigabit per second (Gbps), which is ten times faster than the previous generation of Ethernet networking technology (known as Fast Ethernet).
Having four Gigabit Ethernet ports allows for increased network redundancy and load balancing, as well as the ability to segregate network traffic into different VLANs. This can be especially useful in a data center environment, where multiple servers are connected to the same network.
In addition to the four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the server also has a dedicated management port for remote management and monitoring. This port provides an out-of-band management interface that is separate from the main network, allowing administrators to remotely access the server even if the main network is down or congested.
The server supports a range of network protocols, including TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, and others. It also has built-in support for various network services, such as DHCP, DNS, and SNMP.
Power Supply Type and Capacity
The HPE Proliant DL360 G7 Server comes with a 460W power supply unit (PSU) as the standard configuration. However, the server is designed to support other power supply units with higher wattage, including 750W and 1200W PSUs. The specific type and capacity of the power supply unit depend on the configuration of the server.
A power supply unit is a critical component of any server because it converts the alternating current (AC) power from a wall outlet into the direct current (DC) power that the server components require. The power supply unit is responsible for delivering a stable and consistent flow of power to the server, ensuring that it operates reliably and efficiently.
The HPE Proliant DL360 G7 Server uses a single, hot-swappable power supply unit. This means that the power supply unit can be replaced without shutting down the server, allowing for continuous operation in case of a power supply failure or maintenance.
In addition to the standard power supply unit, the server also supports redundant power supplies for increased reliability. With redundant power supplies, the server can continue to operate even if one power supply fails, reducing the risk of downtime and data loss.
- Manufacturer Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number 640012-005
- Brand Name HPE
- Product Line ProLiant
- Product Series DL360 G7
- Product Name ProLiant DL360 G7 640012-005 Entry-level Server
- Product Type Entry-level Server
Processor & Chipset
- Number of Processors Support 2
- Number of Processors Install 2
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Type Xeon
- Processor Model X5660
- Processor Core Hexa-core
- Processor Speed 2.80 GHz
- Cache 12 MB
- Bus Speed Not Applicable
- HyperTransport Speed Not Applicable
- QuickPath Interconnect 6.40 GT/s
- 64-bit Processing Yes
- Hyper-Threading Yes
- Chipset Manufacturer Intel
- Chipset Model 5520
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Number of Total Memory Slots 18
- Memory Card Reader Yes
- Memory Card Support Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Number of Hard Drives Not Included
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Not Applicable
- Hard Drive Interface Not Applicable
- Hard Drive RPM Not Applicable
- Hard Drive Configuration Not Applicable
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Controller Type Serial Attached SCSI
- RAID Support Yes
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 5+0
- I/O Expansions
- Number of External 5.25" Bays 1
- Number of Internal 2.5" Bays 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Number of PCI Express x8 Slots 1
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots 1
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer ATI
- Graphics Controller Model ES1000
- Graphics Memory Capacity 32 MB
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Number of Power Supplies Install 2
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage 460 W
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.