Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow if you experience issues with the HPE Flexfabric 10GBPS PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter:
- Check the adapter's connections: Make sure that the network cable is securely plugged into the adapter's RJ-45 port and that the adapter is properly seated in the PCIe slot.
- Verify the adapter's settings: Check the adapter's IP address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS servers, and other network settings to ensure that they are correct and compatible with your network infrastructure.
- Test network connectivity: Use network diagnostic tools, such as ping or traceroute, to test network connectivity and identify any connectivity issues.
- Monitor network traffic: Use network monitoring tools to identify any issues with network traffic or performance, such as high latency or packet loss.
- Check for firmware and driver updates: Ensure that the adapter's firmware and drivers are up to date and compatible with the server's operating system and network infrastructure.
- Disable conflicting devices or settings: If you have other network devices or settings that may be conflicting with the adapter, such as duplicate IP addresses or conflicting VLAN settings, disable or reconfigure them to avoid conflicts.
- Reset the adapter: If you are still experiencing issues, try resetting the adapter by removing it from the PCIe slot and reseating it, or by resetting the server's BIOS settings.
- Contact technical support: If none of the above troubleshooting steps resolves the issue, contact HPE technical support for further assistance.
HPE ProLiant Servers
HPE ProLiant servers are a family of enterprise-class servers designed to provide high performance, reliability, and scalability for a wide range of applications and workloads. They are built on a modular architecture that allows for flexible configuration and easy expansion as business needs change.
Some of the key features of HPE ProLiant servers include:
- Powerful processors: HPE ProLiant servers are powered by the latest Intel and AMD processors, which provide high performance and energy efficiency.
- Scalable memory: HPE ProLiant servers support a wide range of memory configurations, from standard DDR4 memory to advanced Persistent Memory technology, which allows for faster data access and processing.
- Flexible storage options: HPE ProLiant servers offer a variety of storage options, including traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), and NVMe drives, as well as advanced storage technologies such as software-defined storage and storage-class memory.
- Robust management and monitoring tools: HPE ProLiant servers come with a suite of management and monitoring tools, such as iLO (Integrated Lights-Out), which allows for remote server management and monitoring, and HPE OneView, which provides a single pane of glass for managing multiple servers and infrastructure components.
- Enhanced security features: HPE ProLiant servers are designed with advanced security features, such as secure boot, silicon root of trust, and firmware protection, to help protect against cyber threats and data breaches.
HPE ProLiant servers are used in a wide range of industries and applications, including data center infrastructure, virtualization, cloud computing, and high-performance computing (HPC). They are available in various form factors, from tower servers for small businesses to blade servers for enterprise data centers, and can be customized to meet specific business needs.
HPE ProLiant servers are designed to be compatible with a wide range of operating systems and software applications. HPE provides extensive testing and validation of their servers with leading operating systems, virtualization software, and enterprise applications to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.
Some of the operating systems that are compatible with HPE ProLiant servers include:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- VMware ESXi
- Citrix XenServer
- Oracle Linux
In addition to operating systems, HPE ProLiant servers are compatible with a variety of software applications, including database management systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, business intelligence (BI) tools, and more. HPE provides a list of validated solutions and software partners on their website, which can help organizations choose the right software solutions for their specific needs.
It's important to note that compatibility and support may vary depending on the specific HPE ProLiant server model and configuration. It's always recommended to check with HPE or the software vendor for the latest compatibility and support information before deploying any software on HPE ProLiant servers.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 656590-B21
- Type: Networking
- Adapter Type: 2 Ports-Adapter
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- SKU: 656590-B21
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 100Mb LAN, GigE, 10 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- VLAN support, TCP/IP offloading, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ap
- Processor: 1 x BCM57810S - Broadcom
- RAM: 900 MB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compatible Slots: 1 x FlexibleLOM
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, VCCI, EN55022, ICES-003, IEC 60950, EN55024, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, MIC, AS/NZS 3548, FCC CFR47 Part 15, WEEE, RoHS, ACA
- OS Required: SunSoft Solaris 10, Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008 SP2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Designed For: HPE ProLiant BL420c Gen8, BL460c Gen8, BL465c Gen8, BL660c Gen8, BL660c Gen8 Performance, WS460c Gen8, WS460c Gen8 Graphics Expansion
About New Bulk Pack Products
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 656590-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Adapter
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.