Features and Benefits
The 669279-001 HPE Ethernet 10GBPS PCI-E 10GB 2-Ports 560SFP+ Network Adapter is a high-performance network card designed for use in servers and other high-end computing systems. It features two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which allow for high-speed data transfer and support for large-scale data center environments.
One of the main features of the 669279-001 is its support for the 560SFP+ interface. This allows for the use of small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) transceivers, which are smaller and more cost-effective than traditional transceivers. This makes the adapter ideal for use in space-constrained environments, such as blade servers.
Another key feature of the 669279-001 is its support for PCI Express 3.0, which provides increased bandwidth and improved performance compared to older versions of the PCI Express interface. This allows for faster data transfer speeds and improved overall system performance.
In terms of benefits, the 669279-001 offers a number of advantages for users. Firstly, its support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet provides a significant increase in network performance compared to standard Gigabit Ethernet. This is especially useful for large-scale data centers or other high-performance computing environments.
Additionally, the use of SFP+ transceivers allows for cost savings, as these transceivers are typically more affordable than traditional transceivers. The adapter also offers improved scalability, as users can add additional ports as needed.
- Ethernet interface: The HPE Ethernet 10GBPS PCI-E 10GB 2-Ports 560SFP+ Network Adapter features 2 Ethernet ports that support 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- PCI-E interface: The adapter uses a PCI-E interface to connect to the host server or workstation. This allows for high-speed data transfer between the adapter and the host computer.
- SFP+ transceiver: The adapter includes 2 SFP+ transceivers for connecting to SFP+ compatible devices. These transceivers are designed for use with fiber optic cables and support data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
- Network protocols: The adapter supports various network protocols including TCP/IP, IPv4, and IPv6. This allows for compatibility with a wide range of network environments.
- Operating system compatibility: The adapter is compatible with various operating systems including Windows, Linux, and VMware.
- Dimensions: The adapter has a compact form factor with dimensions of 7.2 x 3.8 x 0.7 inches (L x W x H).
The HPE Ethernet 10GBPS PCI-E 10GB 2-Ports 560SFP+ Network Adapter (part number 669279-001) is a high-performance network adapter designed for use in server and workstation environments. It is equipped with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support SFP+ transceivers, allowing for high-speed data transfer and increased network connectivity.
To use this network adapter, the following system requirements must be met:
- Compatibility: The adapter is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and workstations, including ProLiant, Integrity, and Apollo servers. A full list of compatible systems can be found on the HPE website.
- Operating System: The adapter is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux, VMware, and Citrix.
- PCI-E Slot: The adapter requires a PCI-Express slot for installation. It supports PCI-Express 3.0 and 2.0 standards.
- Memory: The adapter requires a minimum of 4GB of memory for proper operation.
- Power: The adapter requires a minimum of 100W of power for proper operation.
- SFP+ Transceivers: The adapter requires SFP+ transceivers for proper operation. It supports a wide range of SFP+ transceivers, including those from HPE, Cisco, and other vendors.
It is important to ensure that the system meets these requirements before installing the adapter to ensure proper operation.
Option Part Number: 665249-B21
Adapter Type: Network Adapter (HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560SFP+ Adapter)
Form Factor: Stand Up - Plug-in Card
Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
PCI Specification Revision: PCI 2.0
Bundled with: Low Profile Bracket
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Data Rate: 2 port, each at 10Gbps
Features: VLAN support, IPv6 support, Jumbo Frames support, IPv4 support, PXE support, TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO)
Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Ports: 10Gb Ethernet x 2
Status Indicators: Port status, link/activity
IEEE Compliance: 802.3, 802.1ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.1p/ 802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.1Qau, 1588
Expansion / Connectivity
Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x8
Interfaces: 2 x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP+
Processor / Memory:
Network Processor: Intel® 82599 Controller (Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2)
RAM: 256 MB
Power Consumption Operational: 10 Watt
Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, UL, BSMI, VCCI Class B ITE, BSMI CNS 13438 Class B, ICES-003, EN55024, CISPR 22, EN55022 Class B, FCC Part 15, WEEE, RoHS, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:2008
Operating Temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
Non-Operating Temperature: -65° to 85° C (-85° to 185° F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Non-operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen8, DL160 Gen8 Base, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL20 Gen9, DL20 Gen9 Entry, DL20 Gen9 Performance, DL20 Gen9 Solution, DL320e Gen8, DL320e Gen8 Base, DL320e Gen8 Entry, DL320e Gen8 Performance, DL360e Gen8, DL360e Gen8 Base, DL360e Gen8 Entry, DL360e Gen8 Performance, DL360e Gen8 Special Server, DL360p Gen8, DL360p Gen8 CMS, DL360p Gen8 Special Server, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380e Gen8, DL380e Gen8 Base, DL380e Gen8 Entry, DL380e Gen8 High Performance, DL380e Gen8 Storage, DL380p Gen8 Special, DL385p Gen8, DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload, DL385p Gen8 Entry, DL385p Gen8 Maximized Consolidation, DL385p Gen8 Storage, DL560 Gen8, DL560 Gen8 Base, DL560 Gen8 Entry, DL560 Gen8 Performance, DL560 Gen9, DL560 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL560 Gen9 Performance, DL80 Gen9 Entry
HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML30 Gen9, ML30 Gen9 Base, ML30 Gen9 Entry, ML30 Gen9 Performance, ML30 Gen9 Solution, ML310e Gen8, ML310e Gen8 Base, ML310e Gen8 Entry, ML310e Gen8 Performance, ML310e Gen8 v2, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance, ML350e Gen8, ML350e Gen8 Base, ML350e Gen8 Entry, ML350e Gen8 Performance, ML350e Gen8 v2, ML350e Gen8 v2 Base, ML350p Gen8, ML350p Gen8 Special Server
HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9, XL190r Gen9, XL270d Gen9
HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9 Node
HPE StoreEasy 1450, 1850, 3850 Gateway Single Node
About Refurbished Products
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 669279-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Adapter
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.