Enhanced Security Features
The HPE Proliant Dl560 Hexa Core Xeon 2.90 GHz server (model number 697608-S01) is a high-performance server designed for enterprise-level workloads. It is a rack-mountable server that occupies 2U of rack space.
The server is equipped with an Intel CPU hexa core processor running at a clock speed of 2.9 GHz. The hexa-core processor architecture supports 12 threads, thanks to Intel's Hyper-Threading technology. This allows the server to handle multiple workloads simultaneously, improving its overall performance.
The server also comes with hot-swappable RAID (redundant array of independent disks) functionality, which provides redundancy and data protection. This means that if one disk fails, the data can be reconstructed from the remaining disks, ensuring that the data is always available.
The server also features enhanced security features, including TPM (Trusted Platform Module) support, which provides hardware-based security, and secure boot, which ensures that only authenticated software can run on the server. Additionally, the server supports Intel's Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) instruction set, which provides hardware-based encryption and decryption of data.
The HPE Proliant Dl560 server model 697608-S01 is a high-performance server that comes with a Hexa-core Xeon processor running at 2.9 GHz clock speed. This processor is based on the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 family and features 6 physical cores with 12 threads, which can help boost performance for multi-threaded workloads.
The server is also rack-mountable, with a form factor of 2U, which makes it ideal for use in data centers where space is at a premium. The rack-mountable design allows for easy installation and deployment, and also facilitates maintenance and management.
The server comes with hot-swappable hard drives, which allow for easy replacement of faulty drives without the need to power down the server. This feature ensures high availability and minimizes downtime in the event of a drive failure.
The server also supports RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) technology, which provides data redundancy and improves system performance by allowing multiple drives to be used in a single logical volume. RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 are supported, giving users a wide range of options to choose from.
Performance benchmarking is an important aspect of any server, and the HPE Proliant Dl560 server is no exception. The server has been tested and benchmarked using various industry-standard tools, such as SPEC CPU2006, SPECjbb2005, and TPC-H, among others. These benchmarks provide users with a clear understanding of the server's capabilities and performance levels, allowing them to make informed decisions when selecting a server for their needs.
Compatibility with Operating Systems
The HPE Proliant Dl560 Hexa Core Xeon 2.90 GHz Rack Mountable 2U server, with part number 697608-S01, is a high-performance server that is designed for enterprise-level applications. The server is powered by an Intel CPU Hexa Core 2.9 GHz processor, which delivers fast and efficient processing power.
The server is housed in a rack-mountable 2U form factor, which makes it ideal for data center environments where space is at a premium. The server also comes with hot-swappable components, including hard drives and power supplies, which allows for easy maintenance and upgrades without any downtime.
The server also supports RAID technology, which provides data redundancy and protection against data loss in case of hard drive failure. The server is compatible with a variety of RAID levels, including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60.
In terms of operating system compatibility, the HPE Proliant Dl560 Hexa Core Xeon 2.90 GHz server supports a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Oracle Solaris, and VMware. This broad range of operating system compatibility makes it easy for IT teams to integrate the server into existing IT infrastructure without needing to make major changes.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 697608-S01
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Dl560
- Product Name: Proliant Dl560 G8 2u-Rack Server S-Buy
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E5-4617 / 2.9GHz
- Multi-Core Technology : 6-Core
- 64 Bit Computing : Yes
- Installed Qty : 2
- Max Supported Qty: 4
- Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Intel Quickpath Interconnect
- Processor Slots : Fclga2011
- Chipset Model : Intel C600
- Data Bus Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 30 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 15 Mb
- Installed Ram Size: 64gb (8x8gb)
- Maximum Size: 1.5tb (48x 32gb Rdimm @1600mhz)
- Technology: Ddr3 Sdram- Advanced Ecc
- Memory Speed: 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specifications Compliance: Pc-3 12800
- Form Factor: Dimm 240-Pin
- Number Of Total Memory Slots: 48
- Features: Registered, Quad Channel Memory Architecture, Hp Smartmemory
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drives : None Ship Standard
- Internal Storage Standard : 5 Sff Sas Hdd Bays, Includes 3 Sff Hard Drive Blanks
- Optical Drive Bay : Optional External Usb Optical Drive
- (Mobile Usb Dvdrw Optical Drive)
- Controller Interface Type : Sata-600 / Sas 2.0
- Storage Controller Name: HPE Smart Array P420i/Zm (Raid 0/1/1+0)
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Supported Flash Memory Cards: Secure Digital (Sd) Card
Display & Graphics
- Integrated Matrox G200 Video Standard
- 1280 X 1024 (32 Bpp)
- 1920 X 1200 (16 Bpp)
- Hp Ilo 4 On System Management Memory
- 16 MB Flash
- 256 MB Ddr 3 With Ecc (112 Mb After Ecc And Video)
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Ports: 4x Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller(S): Hp Ethernet 1gb 4-Port 331flr Adapter
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller: Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features: Wake On Lan (Wol), Acpi Support, Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp)
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.