Server management and Security Features
The 706539-S01 HPE Proliant DL380p Gen8 Xeon 2.50GHz 16GB DDR3 Rack Server is a powerful and versatile server designed for use in enterprise environments. It features several advanced management and security features to help ensure the smooth operation and protection of your data.
- HPE Integrated Lights-Out 4 (iLO 4) - This advanced management tool allows you to remotely monitor and control your server, even when it is powered off.
- HPE Active Health System - This feature provides real-time monitoring of your server's health and performance, allowing you to quickly identify and resolve any issues.
- HPE Smart Storage Administrator - This tool allows you to easily manage your server's storage, including RAID configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) - This security chip provides hardware-based encryption and secure boot capabilities to help protect your data and prevent unauthorized access.
- HPE Secure Boot - This feature ensures that only trusted software is loaded during the boot process, helping to prevent malware and other malicious software from running on your server.
- HPE Secure Encryption - This feature provides hardware-based encryption for your server's storage, helping to protect your data from unauthorized access.
Energy efficiency and environmental Considerations
The HPE Proliant DL380p Gen8 Xeon 2.50GHz 16GB DDR3 Rack Server (706539-S01) is designed with energy efficiency and environmental considerations in mind.
- The server uses Intel Xeon processors which are designed to consume less power while providing high performance.
- The server also includes HPE Power Discovery Services, which allows administrators to monitor and manage power consumption in real-time.
- The server also includes HPE Dynamic Power Capping, which allows administrators to set a maximum power consumption limit for the server to ensure that it does not exceed a certain threshold.
- The server is designed to be energy efficient, which helps to reduce carbon emissions and the overall environmental impact.
- The server also includes HPE Energy Star qualified power supplies, which are designed to be more energy efficient than traditional power supplies.
- The server also includes HPE ProActive Insight architecture, which allows administrators to monitor and manage the server's environmental impact, such as temperature and humidity levels.
Compatibility and Interoperability
The HPE Proliant DL380p Gen8 Xeon 2.50GHz 16GB DDR3 Rack Server, model 706539-S01, is a server that is designed to be compatible and interoperable with a wide range of hardware and software components. This includes compatibility with a variety of operating systems, such as Windows and Linux, as well as compatibility with various storage and networking devices. Additionally, the server is designed to be able to work seamlessly with other HPE Proliant servers and with other HPE products and solutions. This allows for easy integration and deployment of the server in a variety of environments, including data centers, cloud environments, and virtualized environments.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- MPN: 706539-S01
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Dl380P
- SKU: 706539-S01
- Product Name: Proliant Dl380p G8 2u-Rack Smart Buy Server
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type: Intel Xeon E5-2640(2.50GHz/6-Core/ 7.2gt-S Qpi/95w)
- Number Of Cores: 6-Core
- 64 Bit Computing: Yes
- Installed Qty: 1
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Upgradability: Upgradable
Processor Main Features
- Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Intel Quickpath Interconnect
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Chipset Model: Intel C600
- Cache Memory Type: L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 15 Mb
- Cache Per Processor: 15 Mb
- Installed Ram Size: 16 Gb
- Max Supported Size: 384 Gb
- Technology: Ddr3 Sdram
- Memory Speed: 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance: Pc3-10600
- Form Factor: Dimm 240-Pin
- Features: Registered, Low-Voltage, Hp Smartmemory
- Configuration Features: 2 X 8 Gb
- Pc3-12800 - 384 Gb - Registered
- Pc3-10600 - 768 Gb - Low Voltage - Load-Reduced
- Pc3-12800 - 128 Gb - Unbuffered - Advanced Ecc
- Pc3-10600 - 384 Gb - Hypercloud
Storage & Storage Controller
- Storage Type : None.
- Max Internal Storage : Standard: 25 Sff Sas/Sata Hdd Bays
- Optical Drive Bay: None.
- Storage Controller Interface Type: Sata-600 / Sas 2.0
- Storage Controller Name: Smart Array P420i With 1gb Fbwc
- Channel Qty: 8
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10, Raid 5+0
- Buffer Size: 1 Gb
Display & Graphics Controller
- Graphics Controller Type: Integrated
- Graphics Processor: Matrox G200
- Video Interfaces: Vga
- Networking Type: Plug-In Card
- Ethernet Ports: 4x Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller: Hp 331flr
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller: Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features: Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q
- Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 17.54 Inch
- Depth: 29.5 Inch
- Height: 3.44 Inch
- Weight: 41 Lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 706539-S01 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.