Product Description of HPE 736661-S01
The HPE Proliant Ml310e Gen8 V2 Tower Server is a reliable and powerful server that can be used in a variety of applications, from small businesses to large enterprises. It is equipped with a powerful Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1230v3 processor, which provides excellent processing power and performance for demanding applications. In this article, we will discuss the features of this server in detail and explain how it can benefit your business.
Powerful:The HPE Proliant Ml310e Gen8 V2 Tower Server comes equipped with a powerful Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1230v3 processor. This processor has a base clock speed of 3.3 GHz and a turbo boost speed of up to 3.7 GHz. It also has four cores and eight threads, which means it can handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This processor is ideal for demanding applications, such as databases, virtualization, and high-performance computing.
8GB DDR3 SDRAM
The server comes with 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, which is expandable up to 32GB. DDR3 SDRAM is a type of computer memory that provides high-speed data transfer rates and low power consumption. This memory is ideal for demanding applications, such as virtualization and high-performance computing.
4U 1-Way Tower Server
The HPE Proliant Ml310e Gen8 V2 Tower Server is a 4U 1-way tower server. This means that it is designed to be used in a tower configuration and can support one processor. This server is ideal for small businesses and remote offices, as it provides excellent performance and reliability in a compact and easy-to-manage package.
LFF Power Supply:The server comes with a Large Form Factor (LFF) power supply, which provides a maximum power output of 350W. This power supply is designed to provide reliable and efficient power to the server's components. It also helps to reduce power consumption, which can result in lower energy costs.
Benefits of HPE Proliant Server
The HPE Proliant Ml310e Gen8 V2 Tower Server provides several benefits to businesses, including:
Improved Performance:The server's powerful Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1230v3 processor provides excellent performance for demanding applications. It also comes equipped with 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, which provides high-speed data transfer rates and low power consumption.
Reliability:The server's LFF 350W PS power supply and high-quality components provide excellent reliability and uptime. This server is designed to provide continuous operation, even in demanding environments.
Scalability:The server's memory is expandable up to 32GB, which means it can be easily upgraded to meet the changing needs of your business. This server is also compatible with a variety of storage options, including SAS, SATA, and SSD drives.
Easy to Manage:The server's 4U 1-way tower configuration makes it easy to manage and maintain. It also comes equipped with HPE's Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Management, which provides remote management capabilities and simplifies server administration.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 736661-S01
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Ml310E
- Product Name : Proliant Ml310e G8 V2 1way 4u Tower Server
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E3-1230v3 / 3.3 GHz
- Number Of Cores : Quad-Core
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 1
- Upgradability : Upgradable
- Chipset Type : Intel C222
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 8 MB
- Cache Per Processor : 8 MB
- Installed Size : 8 GB
- Maximum Size : 32 GB
- Technology : Ddr3 Sdram
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Features : Unbuffered, Dual Channel Memory Architecture, Hp Smartmemory
- Configuration Features : 2 X 4 GB
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drive : None
- Optical Drive Type : Dvd-Writer
- Card Reader Type : Card Reader
- Supported Flash Memory Cards : Microsd Card
- Storage Controller Type : 1 X Sata - Integrated - Pci Express 2.0
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Hp Dynamic Smart Array B120i
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 10
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor : Matrox G200
- Video Interfaces : Vga
Network & Communication
- Networking Type : Integrated
- Interface (Bus) Type : Pci Express X2
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller(S) : Hp Nc332i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab
Expansions & Connectivity
- Expansion Bays Total (Free) :
- 2 (Total) / 1 (Free) X External 5.25inch X 1/2h
- 4 (Total) / 4 (Free) X Hot-Swap 3.5inch Lff
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 1 (Total) / 0 (Free) X Cpu
- 4 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Dimm 240-Pin
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 2.0 X4 - Half-Length, Full-Height ( X1 Mode )
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 2.0 X8 - Full-Length, Full-Height ( X1 Mode )
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Full-Length, Full-Height
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 -Full-Length, Full-Height (X8 Mode)
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Serial
- 1 X Vga
- 2 X Lan (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 X Hp Ilo
- 5 X Usb 2.0 ( 4 Front, 1 Internal )
- 2 X Usb 3.0
- Device Type : Power Supply
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Provided : 350 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.