Reliability and Durability
Here are some subheadings to consider for reliability and durability of the 737392-B21 HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 12GBPS Enterprise Hard Drive:
- MTBF: The 737392-B21 hard drive has a Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of up to 2.5 million hours. MTBF is a measure of the expected reliability of the hard drive and indicates the average time between failures.
- Error Correction: The 737392-B21 hard drive features error-correcting code (ECC) that detects and corrects data errors. ECC is an important feature that helps to prevent data loss or corruption.
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard: The 737392-B21 hard drive includes a rotational vibration safeguard that helps to ensure that the hard drive remains stable and reliable even in high-vibration environments.
- S.M.A.R.T Monitoring: The 737392-B21 hard drive supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T) monitoring. This technology allows for the detection of potential problems and predictive failure analysis to help prevent data loss and downtime.
- Environmental Sensors: The 737392-B21 hard drive includes built-in environmental sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, and other factors that can affect the reliability and durability of the hard drive.
Application and Use Cases
Here are some subheadings to consider for application and use cases of the 737392-B21 HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 12GBPS Enterprise Hard Drive:
- High-Performance Computing (HPC): The 737392-B21 hard drive is ideal for HPC applications that require high-speed data access and storage capacity.
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP): The 737392-B21 hard drive is well-suited for OLTP workloads that require fast data access and low latency.
- Virtualization: The 737392-B21 hard drive is a good choice for virtualization workloads that require high storage capacity and fast data access.
- Database Applications: The 737392-B21 hard drive is well-suited for database applications that require high-speed data access and low latency.
- Data Warehousing: The 737392-B21 hard drive is a good choice for data warehousing applications that require high storage capacity and fast data access.
- Cloud Computing: The 737392-B21 hard drive is ideal for cloud computing applications that require high-speed data access and storage capacity.
- Video Surveillance: The 737392-B21 hard drive is well-suited for video surveillance applications that require high-capacity storage and fast data access.
- Media and Entertainment: The 737392-B21 hard drive is a good choice for media and entertainment applications that require high-speed data access and high-capacity storage.
Power Consumption and Efficiency
Here are some subheadings to consider for power consumption and efficiency of the 737392-B21 HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 12GBPS Enterprise Hard Drive:
- Power Consumption: The 737392-B21 hard drive consumes a certain amount of power during operation, which can impact the overall power usage of a system. This subheading can discuss the average power consumption of the hard drive, as well as its power consumption under different workloads.
- Energy Efficiency: The 737392-B21 hard drive is designed to be energy-efficient, which can help reduce overall power usage and lower operating costs. This subheading can discuss the energy efficiency features of the hard drive, such as its low-power idle modes and adaptive power management.
- Environmental Impact: The power consumption of the 737392-B21 hard drive can also impact the environment. This subheading can discuss the environmental impact of the hard drive's power usage, such as its carbon footprint and energy usage over its lifespan.
- Power Management: The 737392-B21 hard drive may offer various power management features that can help reduce power consumption and improve efficiency. This subheading can discuss the different power management options available for the hard drive, such as power saving modes and spin-down features.
- Cooling Requirements: The power consumption of the 737392-B21 hard drive can also impact the cooling requirements of a system. This subheading can discuss the cooling requirements of the hard drive, such as the amount of heat generated and the cooling system needed to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Type: Internal Hard Drive
- HDD Type: SAS-12GBPS
- SKU: 737392-B21
- Capacity : 450 GB
- Form Factor : 3.5 LFF
- Data Transfer Rate : 1.2 GBPS
- Spindle Speed : 15K RPM
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 4 Inch
- Depth : 5.8 Inch
- Height : 1 Inch
- Weight : 1.52 Lbs
- ProLiant DL Series: DL1000 DL120 (G5 G6 G7) DL140 (G3) DL145 (G3) DL160 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL160se (G6 G7) DL165 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL170e (G6) DL170h (G6) DL2x170h (G6) DL4x170h (G6) DL180 (G5 G6 G7) DL185 (G5) DL320 (G3 G4 G5 G5p G6 G7) DL320s DL370 (G6 G7) DL380 (G4 G5 G6 G7) DL385 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL580 (G4 G5 G6 G7) DL585 (G2 G5 G6 G7) DL785 (G5 G6)
- ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (G7) ML150 (G5 G6 G7) ML310 (G5p) ML330 (G6) ML350 (G5 G6 G7) ML370 (G5 G6 G7)
- HPE Storage Systems: D2600 MDS600 MSA60 P4300 P4500 P4000 (G2) 60 Modular Array StoreAll 9730
- HPE StoreEasy: 1430 1440 1530 1540 1630 1640 1830 1840 5530 X1400 X1500 X1600 X1800 X3400 X3800
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 737392-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.