Flexible Connectivity of 2 Ports
The HPE 790315-001 Ethernet 10Gbps PCI Express 2Ports SFP Network Adapter provides flexible connectivity with its 2 SFP (small form-factor pluggable) ports. SFP ports are a type of transceiver module that allows the adapter to connect to different types of fiber optic or copper cables, depending on the type of SFP transceiver used.
The two SFP ports on the HPE 790315-001 adapter allow for redundant connections, meaning that if one connection fails, the other can still maintain the connection and ensure high availability. This is especially useful for mission-critical applications, such as data centers, where uptime is crucial.
The SFP ports on the HPE 790315-001 adapter support both multimode and single-mode fibers, providing a cost-effective solution for upgrading your network infrastructure. The SFP transceiver is pluggable, so it can be easily replaced, making it easy to upgrade your network to faster speeds or different types of fibers.
The HPE 790315-001 adapter also support auto-negotiation which allows the adapter to automatically detect and configure the best possible speed and duplex setting for the connected network, providing optimal performance.
Compatible of SFP Transceiver
The HPE 790315-001 Ethernet 10Gbps PCI Express 2Ports SFP Network Adapter is compatible with a wide range of SFP transceivers, which are used to connect the adapter to different types of fiber optic or copper cables. These transceivers come in different types, such as multimode and single-mode fibers, and different speeds, such as 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps.
The SFP ports on the HPE 790315-001 adapter support both multimode and single-mode fibers, providing a cost-effective solution for upgrading your network infrastructure. This makes the adapter compatible with a wide range of SFP transceivers that can be used to connect to different types of fibers, such as:
- Multimode fibers: These fibers use multiple light modes to transmit data and are typically used for shorter distances, such as within a building or campus.
- Single-mode fibers: These fibers use a single light mode to transmit data and are typically used for longer distances, such as between buildings or cities.
The adapter is also compatible with a wide range of SFP transceivers that can be used to connect to different speeds, such as:
- 1 Gbps SFP transceivers: These transceivers are typically used for slower networks, and they can be used to connect the adapter to 1 Gbps networks.
- 10 Gbps SFP+ transceivers: These transceivers are typically used for faster networks, and they can be used to connect the adapter to 10 Gbps networks.
It is important to note that the adapter will work with the SFP transceiver that supports the same speed as the adapter and the same fiber type, multimode or single-mode.
High Quality of Network Adapter
The HPE 790315-001 Ethernet 10Gbps PCI Express 2Ports SFP Network Adapter is designed to provide high-quality, reliable networking. HPE is a well-known brand in the industry and is known for producing high-quality, durable products.
The adapter is built with advanced technology, which ensures high performance and reliability. The 10 Gbps data transfer speeds allow for faster data transfer and improved overall network performance, making it an ideal solution for high-traffic environments, such as data centers, cloud computing, and more. The 2 SFP ports provide flexible network connectivity, allowing you to connect to a wide range of SFP transceivers for multimode and single-mode fiber. The PCI Express interface also makes it easy to integrate the adapter into your server or workstation.
The HPE 790315-001 is also designed to be energy efficient, which helps to reduce power consumption and save energy. This not only helps to lower your operating costs, but also helps to reduce the environmental impact of your network.
Detail Description 790315-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 790315-001
- Type: Networking
- Adapter-Type: Network adapter 2 Ports
- SKU: 790315-001
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Ports: 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GIGE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 GBPS
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP
- Features: IPv6 support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, IPv4 support, PXE support, RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.1Qbg
Processor / Memory
- Processor: Mellanox ConnectX-3
- RAM: 128 MB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: v2 x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP+
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, UL, CISPR 22 Class A, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, WHQL, ICES-003 Class A, WEEE, RoHS, MIC Class A, ACA, BSMI Class A, ACPI 1.1a, VCCI Class A
- Software / System Requirements
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bits), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3 x64 Edition, VMware ESXi 5.1 update 3, VMware ESXi 5.5 update 2, Citrix XenServer 6.5, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 2.2 inch
- Depth: 9.5 inch
- Height: 7.5 inch
- Weight: 1 Ibs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: v15 - 80% (non-condensing)
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL580 Gen8, DL580 Gen8 Base, DL580 Gen8 High Performance, DL60 Gen9, DL60 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9, DL80 Gen9 Base, DL80 Gen9 Entry, ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9, ML150 Gen9 Base, ML150 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9 Performance, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance, XL170r Gen9, XL190r Gen9
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 790315-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.