HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server is a powerful computing device that can be used for a wide range of applications, including cloud computing, virtualization, and data analytics. It is a high-performance server that is designed to meet the demanding needs of enterprise-level organizations. In this article, we will provide a detailed explanation of the HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server, including its specifications, features, and benefits.
The HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server comes with a number of impressive specifications. It is powered by two Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 processors, which offer a total of 12 cores and 24 threads. The server also features 32GB of DDR4 memory, which can be expanded up to 768GB. It has a 10Gb FlexFabric adapter and supports up to two hot-plug SFF SAS/SATA/SSD drives. The server supports a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and VMware vSphere.
The HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server comes with a range of advanced features. One of the key features is its high-performance computing capabilities. With two Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 processors and 32GB of DDR4 memory, the server is capable of running complex applications and workloads with ease. It is also designed to be highly scalable, with support for up to 768GB of memory.
Another important feature of the HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server is its flexibility. The server is designed to be used in a wide range of environments, including data centers, cloud computing, and virtualization. It is also highly customizable, with a range of options for storage, networking, and memory.
The HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server offers a range of benefits to organizations. One of the key benefits is its high-performance computing capabilities. With its powerful processors and high-speed memory, the server is capable of running even the most demanding applications and workloads with ease. This can help organizations to improve their productivity and efficiency, and to reduce their overall IT costs.
Another important benefit of the HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server is its scalability. The server is designed to be highly scalable, with support for up to 768GB of memory. This means that organizations can easily expand their computing capabilities as their needs grow, without having to invest in additional hardware.
Summary, The HPE 836874-S01 ProLiant BL460C Gen9 E5-2620v3 32GB DDR4 Blade Server is a powerful computing device that is designed to meet the demanding needs of enterprise-level organizations. With its advanced specifications and features, the server is capable of running even the most complex applications and workloads with ease. It is also highly flexible and customizable, making it suitable for a wide range of environments and use cases.
Main Specifications about this HPE 836874-S01
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 836874-S01
- Product Type: Server
- Product Name: ProLiant BL460C
Processor & Chipset Information for 2.4GHz 6 Core Server
- Processor Speed: 2.4GHz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.2GHz
- Number Of Cores : 6-core
- Cpu Qty : 2
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cpu Socket : Fclga2011-v3 Socket
Memory Information of ProLiant BL460C 32GB Server
- Cache Memory Type : Smart Cache
- Installed Size : 30 MB
- Cache Per Processor : 15 MB
- Installed Size : 32 GB / 512 GB (max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed : 1866 MHz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2133 MHz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc4-17000
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-pin
- Slots : 16 (total) / 14 (Empty)
- Features : Registered, Online Spare Memory, HP Smartmemory
- Configuration Features : 2 X 16 GB
- Ram Supported : 512 Gb Registered - Advanced Ecc 2 Tb Load-reduced - Advanced Ecc
- Hard Drive : No Hdd
- Optical Drive : None
- Type : 1 X SAS-3 - PCIE 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type : SATA 6GB/s / SAS 12GB/s
- Storage Controller Name : HP Smart Array H244BR With 1GB Fbwc
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated Matrox G200
Network & Communication
- Interface (bus) Type : Flexiblelom
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : HP Flexfabric 536flb
- Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel Over Ethernet (fcoe)
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 4
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (lacp), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ap, IEEE 802.1qau
- Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Expansion Bays Total (free) :
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Expansion Slots Total (free) :
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) X Cpu
- 16 (total) / 14 (free) X Dimm 288-pin
- 2 Expansion Slot ( X16 Mode )
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsdhc Card (internal)
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) X Flexiblelom
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X HP Ilo
- 1 X Usb 3.0 ( 1 Internal )
- 2 X Lan (10gigabit Ethernet)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 2.2 Inch
- Depth : 20.4 Inch
- Height : 7.1 Inch
- Weight : 10.47 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.