SFP28 Transceiver Module Options for HPE Ethernet
The HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE is designed to support SFP28 (Small Form-factor Pluggable 28) transceiver modules, which are hot-pluggable, compact optical transceivers used to transmit and receive data over optical fiber cables. The adapter has two SFP28 ports, allowing for flexible network connectivity options.
There are several SFP28 transceiver module options available for use with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, including:
- HPE 25G SFP28 SR Transceiver: This transceiver supports short-range connections of up to 100 meters over multimode fiber.
- HPE 25G SFP28 LR Transceiver: This transceiver supports long-range connections of up to 10 kilometers over single-mode fiber.
- HPE 25G SFP28 ER Transceiver: This transceiver supports extended-range connections of up to 30 kilometers over single-mode fiber.
- HPE 25G SFP28 LRM Transceiver: This transceiver supports long-range multimode connections of up to 220 meters, making it suitable for use in data center environments.
- SFP28 transceiver modules: The HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE also supports third-party SFP28 transceiver modules, allowing for greater flexibility and choice in selecting transceivers.
When selecting an SFP28 transceiver module for use with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, it is important to ensure compatibility with the adapter, as well as with the network environment and the specific requirements for the intended use case. It is also recommended to follow the installation and configuration guidelines provided by HPE, as well as any relevant industry standards or best practices for optical transceiver usage.
VLAN Support and Configuration
The HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE supports VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) technology, which allows for the creation of logical networks within a physical network infrastructure. VLANs can help to improve network security, performance, and management by allowing for greater control and segmentation of network traffic.
To configure VLANs with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, there are several options and settings to consider, including:
- VLAN tagging: The adapter supports both VLAN tagging and untagged VLAN configurations. In a tagged VLAN configuration, each packet is assigned a VLAN ID that identifies the virtual network it belongs to. This allows for multiple VLANs to coexist on the same physical network infrastructure.
- VLAN modes: The adapter supports several VLAN modes, including access mode, trunk mode, and hybrid mode. Access mode is used for connecting to a single VLAN, while trunk mode is used for connecting to multiple VLANs. Hybrid mode allows for both access and trunk modes to be used on the same port.
- VLAN priority: The adapter supports VLAN priority settings, which can be used to prioritize traffic within a VLAN. This can be useful for ensuring that certain types of traffic, such as voice or video traffic, receive priority over other types of traffic.
- VLAN configuration tools: HPE provides several configuration tools for VLAN configuration, including HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) and HPE OneView. These tools can simplify VLAN configuration and management in large network environments.
When configuring VLANs with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, it is important to ensure compatibility with the network environment, as well as any relevant industry standards or best practices for VLAN usage. It is also recommended to follow the installation and configuration guidelines provided by HPE.
Network Virtualization and Overlay Support
The HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE supports network virtualization and overlay technologies, which allow for the creation of virtual network infrastructures that are decoupled from the underlying physical network infrastructure. This can provide several benefits, including improved network flexibility, scalability, and security.
To support network virtualization and overlay technologies, the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE includes support for technologies such as VXLAN (Virtual Extensible LAN) and NVGRE (Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation). These technologies allow for the creation of virtual network overlays that can span multiple physical network segments.
To configure network virtualization and overlay with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, there are several options and settings to consider, including:
- Overlay protocols: The adapter supports VXLAN and NVGRE overlay protocols, which allow for the encapsulation of virtual network traffic within a transport network.
- Overlay networks: Virtual network overlays can be created by configuring virtual networks with specific VXLAN or NVGRE identifiers. This allows for the creation of virtual network segments that are isolated from other virtual network segments, even if they share the same physical network infrastructure.
- Network virtualization tools: HPE provides several tools for network virtualization, including HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) and HPE OneView. These tools can simplify the configuration and management of virtual network overlays in large network environments.
When configuring network virtualization and overlay with the HPE Ethernet Adapter 867328-B21 HPE, it is important to ensure compatibility with the network environment, as well as any relevant industry standards or best practices for network virtualization and overlay usage. It is also recommended to follow the installation and configuration guidelines provided by HPE.
General Information about the HPE 867328-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 867328-B21
- Product Type : Network Adapter
- Form Factor : Plug-In Card - Low Profile
- Pci Specification Revision : Pcie 3.0
- Ports : 25 Gigabit Sfp28 X 2
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : 10 GIGE, 25 Gigabit Lan
- Data Transfer Rate : 25 GBPS
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 867328-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.