Product Overview of 867958-B21 HPE Proliant
The 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server is a customizable server manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). This server offers the flexibility to configure according to the specific needs of an organization, as it comes without a CPU or RAM, but with 4LFF HDD bays and 4 X Gigabit Ethernet, HPE Smart Array S100I.
Features of 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server
The 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server is a customizable server, which means it can be configured according to the specific needs of an organization. This server comes without a CPU or RAM, which provides the flexibility to choose the most suitable components that meet the needs of the organization.
4LFF HDD Bays
The 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server has 4LFF (Large Form Factor) HDD (Hard Disk Drive) bays. These bays provide the ability to install large capacity hard drives for storing data, which is beneficial for organizations that require a large amount of storage space for their data.
4 X Gigabit Ethernet
This server comes with 4 X Gigabit Ethernet, which provides a fast and reliable network connection. The Gigabit Ethernet interface supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second), which is essential for organizations that require a high-speed network connection for their applications and services.
HPE Smart Array S100I
The HPE Smart Array S100I is an embedded software RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) controller that provides reliable and secure data storage. It offers a simple and cost-effective solution for data storage, without the need for additional hardware. The HPE Smart Array S100I supports SATA (Serial ATA) hard drives, which are commonly used for data storage in servers.
Benefits of 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server
The customizable configuration of the 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server provides organizations with the flexibility to choose the most suitable components that meet their specific needs. This allows organizations to optimize the server's performance and ensure that it meets their requirements.
High Storage Capacity
The 4LFF HDD bays in the 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server provide high storage capacity, which is beneficial for organizations that require a large amount of storage space for their data. This server can support up to 40 TB (Terabytes) of storage capacity with 10 TB SATA hard drives in each of the 4LFF HDD bays.
Fast and Reliable Network Connection
The 4 X Gigabit Ethernet interface in the 867958-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server provides a fast and reliable network connection. This is important for organizations that require a high-speed network connection for their applications and services. The Gigabit Ethernet interface supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps, which ensures that the server can handle high network traffic volumes.
Embedded RAID Controller
The HPE Smart Array S100I is an embedded RAID controller that provides reliable and secure data storage. It offers a simple and cost-effective solution for data storage, without the need for additional hardware. The HPE Smart Array S100I ensures that data is stored safely and can be recovered in case of a disk failure.
General Information about the HPE 867958-B21
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Part Number or SKU# 867958-B21
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant DL360
- Product Name: Roliant Dl360 Gen10 Server Cto
Processor / Chip-set
- CPU : No CPU
- Max CPU Qty : 2
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Cpu Socket : Socket P
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
- Installed Size : 0 Gb / 3 Tb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-Pin
- Ram Supported : Pc4-20800 - 3.072 Tb Load-Reduced Pc4-20800 - 768 Gb Registered Pc4-20800 - 192 Gb Non-Volatile
- Type : 1 X Sata
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6GB/S
- Storage Controller Name : Hpe Smart Array S100i Sr Software
- Channel Qty : 14
- Video Memory : 16 Mb
- Video Interfaces : Vga
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Expansion Bays Total (Free) :
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X External Universal Media Bay
- 4 (Total) / 4 (Free) X Hot-Swap 3.5 Lff
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 24 (Total) / 24 (Free) X Dimm 288-Pin
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Cpu
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Three-Quarter-Length, Full-Height
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Low-Profile
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Flexiblelom - Three-Quarter-Length, Full-Height (Low-Profile)
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Microsd Card (Internal)
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie X16 - Full-Height
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Type A (1 In Front)
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Rj-45 (1 Rear)
- 5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal)
- 1 X Vga (1 Rear)
- 4 X Lan (Gigabit Ethernet) - Rj-45 (4 Rear)
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-Plug / Redundant
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (With Optional Power Supply)
- Installed Qty : 0
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 867958-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Server - ProLiant DL360
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.