The 881457-B21 HPE SAS 12GBPS 2.4TB 10K RPM SFF SC Enterprise G9 G10 Hard Drive Disk is a data storage device used in server systems. This hard drive is manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), one of the leading technology companies in the world.
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk uses the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface. SAS is a high-speed data transfer technology used for connecting storage devices, such as hard drives and solid-state drives, to a server system. The SAS interface provides fast data transfer rates, high reliability, and robust error handling capabilities, making it an ideal choice for enterprise-grade storage devices.
12Gbps Data Transfer Rate
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk has a data transfer rate of 12 gigabits per second (Gbps). This is a significant improvement over the previous SAS interface speeds of 6Gbps and 3Gbps. The 12Gbps data transfer rate enables faster data transfer between the hard drive and the server system, resulting in improved system performance.
2.4TB Storage Capacity
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk has a storage capacity of 2.4 terabytes (TB). This means that it can store a large amount of data, including documents, images, videos, and other digital files. The high storage capacity of the hard drive makes it an ideal choice for enterprise applications that require a lot of data storage.
10K RPM Spindle Speed
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk has a spindle speed of 10,000 revolutions per minute (RPM). This is a high-speed spindle speed, which enables fast read and write speeds to and from the disk. The high spindle speed of the hard drive makes it an ideal choice for applications that require fast access to data.
Small Form Factor (SFF)
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk has a small form factor (SFF) design. This means that it is physically smaller than traditional hard drives, making it ideal for use in server systems where space is limited. The SFF design of the hard drive enables more hard drives to be installed in a server system, which can result in increased storage capacity and improved system performance.
The 881457-B21 hard drive disk features a Smart Carrier design. The Smart Carrier is a tool-less design that enables easy installation and removal of the hard drive from the server system. The Smart Carrier design also includes a built-in light-emitting diode (LED) that indicates the status of the hard drive.
Finally, the 881457-B21 HPE SAS 12GBPS 2.4TB 10K RPM SFF SC Enterprise G9 G10 Hard Drive Disk is a high-performance, enterprise-grade data storage device. It features a 12Gbps SAS interface, 2.4TB storage capacity, 10K RPM spindle speed, SFF design, Smart Carrier, and compatibility with both the G9 and G10 generations of HPE ProLiant servers. This hard drive is an ideal choice for enterprise applications that require high-performance data storage.
Detail Description about the HPE 881457-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 881457-B21
- Spare Part Number: 881507-001
- Model Number: EG002400JWJNT
- Model Number: EG002400JWJNN
- Assembly Number: 876939-002
- Assembly Number: 876937-002
- Type: Hard Disk Drive
- Interfaces: SAS 12GBPS
Technical Information of 2.4TB Hard Drive
- Capacity: 2.4 TB Storage Drive
- Form Factor: 2.5inch SFF
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Format Type: 512e
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload: Enterprise
- Features: Advanced format 512e, Digitally Signed Firmware, Dual Port
- Bundled with: HPE SmartDrive carrier
Performance for SAS 12GBPS HDD
- Drive Rotation Speed: 10000 RPM
- Transfer Rate Synchronous (Max): 12GB/SEC
- Average Seek Time: 3.7 MS
- Max Seek Time: 7.3 MS max
- OD Media Rate, Max Sequential Throughput (MiB/s): 255
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight :0.50 Lbs
Expansion & Connectivity
- Compatible Bay: 2.5inch SFF
- Environmental Parameters
- Min Operating Temperature: 50° F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95° F
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 ThoughtSpot Server (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch),
- DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch),
- DL380 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch),
- ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10 (2.5 inch), XL450 Gen10 (2.5 inch) Servers
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 881457-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.