Details Information about the HPE JG302C
A switch is a computer networking device that connects devices together on a Local Area Network (LAN). The HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch is a switch that is designed to provide high-speed network connectivity for enterprise networks. In this article, we will discuss in detail the HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch, its features, and its benefits.
The HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch is a Layer 3 switch that provides advanced features for enterprise networks. The switch has 48 Ethernet ports that support data transfer speeds of up to 100 Mbps. The switch is also equipped with two Gigabit Ethernet ports that support data transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. The switch has a switching capacity of 96 Gbps and a forwarding rate of 71.4 Mpps.
The switch also supports advanced Layer 3 features, including Static Routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) V1/V2, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). The switch also supports Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), which provides redundancy for the default gateway in case of a failure.
The HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, including Traffic Shaping, DiffServ, and 802.1p. These features ensure that important network traffic is prioritized over less important traffic.
The HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch provides several benefits for enterprise networks. The switch provides high-speed connectivity for devices on the network, which improves productivity and reduces downtime. The switch also provides advanced Layer 3 features, which enable administrators to create more efficient and secure networks.
The switch's QoS features ensure that important network traffic is prioritized, which improves network performance and reduces the risk of congestion. The switch's advanced Layer 3 features, such as VRRP, provide redundancy for the default gateway, which ensures that the network remains operational in case of a failure.
The HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch is also easy to manage. The switch can be managed using a web-based interface or through a command-line interface. The switch also supports SNMP, which enables administrators to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot issues remotely.
Overall, the HPE JG302C 3600 48-Ports Fast Ethernet Layer 3 Switch is a powerful switch that provides advanced features for enterprise networks. The switch's high-speed connectivity, advanced Layer 3 features, and QoS features provide several benefits for enterprise networks. The switch is also easy to manage, which reduces the time and effort required to maintain the network.
General Information about the HPE JG302C
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# JG302C
- Product Type: Networking
- Interface Type: Ethernet Switch
Key Features for Managed Switch
- Device Type : Switch - 48 Ports - L3 - Managed - Stackable
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable - 1u
- Subtype : Fast Ethernet
- Ports : 48 X 10/100 (poe+) + 4 X Gigabit Sfp + 2 X Shared 10/100/1000
- Power Over Ethernet (poe) : Poe+
- Poe Budget : 320 W
Performance for Ethernet Switch
- Throughput : 13.1 Mpps ¦ Routing/switching Capacity : 17.6 Gbps
- Capacity : Ipv4 Routing Table Entries : 12000
- Mac Address Table Size : 32000 Entries
- Jumbo Frame Support : 9216 Bytes
Features of 48 Ports Switch
- Flow Control, Dhcp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Auto-uplink (auto Mdi/mdi-x), Igmp Snooping, Ipv6 Support, Half Duplex Mode, Full Duplex Mode, Sflow, Spanning Tree Protocol (stp) Support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (rstp) Support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (vrrp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (mstp) Support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (tftp) Support, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Committed Access Rate (car), Jumbo Frames Support, Mld Snooping, Device Link Detection Protocol (dldp) Support, Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (rrpp) Support, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (bfd), Endpoint Admission Defense (ead), Stp Root Guard, Ipv4 Support
- Routing Protocol : Ospf, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Vrrp, Ospfv2, Pim-sm, Pim-dm, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Pim-ssm, Msdp, Static Ipv4 Routing, Static Ipv6 Routing, Ecmp, Ripng, Bgp-4+
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Https, Ssh, Ssh-2, Cli
- Encryption Algorithm : Ssl
- Authentication Method : Secure Shell (ssh), Radius, Secure Shell V.2 (ssh2), Hwtacacs
- Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3i, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1ad, Ieee 802.1v, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at
- Ram : 256 Mb - Sdram
- Flash Memory : 128 Mb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 48 X 100base-tx - Rj-45 - Poe+ ¦ 4 X Gigabit Lan - Sfp ¦ 2 X 1000base-t - Rj-45 ¦ 1 X Serial (console) - Rj-45 - Management
Dimension and Weight
- Height 1.7 inch
- Width 17.3 inch
- Depth 16.5 inch
- Weight (Approximate) 22.05 LBS
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.