Advanced Network Monitoring and Analytics
- Real-time monitoring and statistics
- Performance metrics and counters
- Event and fault management
- NetFlow and sFlow support
- SNMP, RMON, and syslog support
- Network topology and discovery
- Link health and status monitoring
- Traffic analysis and visualization
- Quality of Service (QoS) monitoring
- Energy consumption monitoring
- Remote management and access
- Automated troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Third-party integration and compatibility
- Cloud-based management and monitoring
- Customizable dashboards and reports.
Flexible Port Configuration Options
- Support for various port speeds (10/100/1000Mbps, 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G)
- Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and SFP+ ports
- Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP) ports
- Multi-Gigabit Ethernet (MGBASE-T) ports
- Port aggregation and link aggregation support
- Modular and field-replaceable port options
- Flexible port assignment and tagging
- Port-based and 802.1q VLANs
- PoE and PoE+ ports
- Support for fiber and copper cables
- Link-loss forwarding and fast link recovery
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
- Auto-negotiation and auto-MDIX
- Flexible and customizable port-level security
- Port mirroring and TAP support.
Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) Support
Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) is a network technology that allows for the creation of multiple logical networks within a single physical network infrastructure. This technology is implemented through software and is designed to improve network security, increase network scalability, and reduce network complexity.
The JL815A Aruba 48 Ports Instant On 1830 48G PoE 4SFP Smart Rack-Mountable Switch supports VLANs, allowing for the creation of multiple virtual networks on the same physical infrastructure. Some of the key features and benefits of VLAN support on the JL815A include
- Network Segmentation: VLANs allow for the creation of separate logical networks, providing network segmentation and enhancing network security.
- Improved Scalability: VLANs enable the creation of multiple networks, allowing for better network scalability.
- Broadcast Control: VLANs allow for the control of broadcast traffic, reducing network congestion and improving overall network performance.
- Customized Access Control: VLANs enable the customization of access control policies, allowing for greater control over network access and security.
- Easy Configuration: VLANs can be easily created, configured, and managed through software, simplifying network administration and management.
Overall, the support for VLANs on the JL815A Aruba 48 Ports Instant On 1830 48G PoE 4SFP Smart Rack-Mountable Switch provides significant benefits for network administrators, helping to improve network security, scalability, and performance.
IPv6 is the latest version of the Internet Protocol (IP), which is the backbone of the internet that enables the communication of data over the network. IPv6 provides a much larger address space compared to IPv4 and includes several new features and improvements over the older version of IP.
The JL815A Aruba 48 Ports Instant On 1830 48G PoE 4SFP Smart Rack-Mountable Switch supports IPv6, providing customers with the latest technology for IP networking. Some of the key benefits of IPv6 support on the JL815A include
- Large Address Space: IPv6 provides a much larger address space compared to IPv4, allowing for the creation of more IP addresses and improving the scalability of the network.
- Improved Network Efficiency: IPv6 includes several improvements that enhance network efficiency and reduce the complexity of IP networking.
- Increased Network Security: IPv6 includes several security enhancements, such as the ability to support IPsec for encryption and authentication of network traffic.
- Interoperability: IPv6 is fully interoperable with IPv4, allowing for the easy integration of IPv6 into existing networks and ensuring compatibility with current infrastructure.
- Improved Routing: IPv6 includes improved routing capabilities, providing better network performance and scalability.
Overall, the support for IPv6 on the JL815A Aruba 48 Ports Instant On 1830 48G PoE 4SFP Smart Rack-Mountable Switch provides customers with the latest technology for IP networking, enabling them to take advantage of the benefits of IPv6 and improve the performance, security, and scalability of their networks.
General Information about this HPE JL815A
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# JL815A
- Device Type: Switch 48 Ports
Technical Information of HPE 48 Ports Switch
- Enclosure Type: Rack-Mountable 1U
- Sub type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 X 10/100/1000 + 4 X Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Latency (100 MBPS): 5.2 Ms, 2.8 s for latency (1 GBPS), 77.37 MPPS for throughput, and 104 GBPS for switching capacity.
- Mac Address Table Size: 16000 Entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 Bytes
- Routing Protocol: Igmpv2, Igmp
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp 1, Snmp 2c, Http, Https, Tftp, Scp, Icmp
- 1 X Arm: 800 MHz
- Status Indicators: Port Status, Port Duplex Mode, Link/activity, Speed
- Ram: 512 Mb SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 256 Mb
- Flow Control, Device-specific Auto-sensing, and Auto-negotiation Igmp Snooping, Auto-uplink (auto Mdi/mdi-x), and Vlan Support Support for Syslog, Port Mirroring, and Upgradeable Firmware Sntp Support, Mountable on Wall, Support for the Spanning Tree Protocol (stp), Event Log, and Quality of Service (qos), Platform Module for Trust (tpm), Function for Cable Diagnostics, Dhcp client, class of service, and lldp support (cos), Managed Cloud, Secure Copy (scp), Link Aggregation, 1.5 MB Packet Buffer Denial of Service (dos) Protection, Dual Image Support Loop Protection, Energy-Efficient Ethernet (eee), Bpdu Filter, Global Storm Control, and Port Scheduling
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3af, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3az
Expansion / Connectivity for this HPE Rack-Mountable Switch
- 48 X 1000base-t Rj-45
- 4 X Gigabit LAN SFP
- Power Device: Internal Power Supply
- Voltage Required: Ac 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 40.2 Watt
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.