Backup & Restore Facilities
The HPE MO0800FCTRQ SAS 6GBPS Standard Carrier 800GB Enterprise Mainstream Solid State Drive does not have built-in backup and restore facilities. However, the drive can be used as a storage device in a larger backup and restore system. The data on the drive can be backed up to a secondary storage device such as an external hard drive or a cloud storage service. In the event of data loss or corruption, the backed up data can be restored to the HPE MO0800FCTRQ drive. The restore process will erase any existing data on the drive, so it is important to make sure that the correct backup is selected for restore. Additionally, backup and restore procedures can be automated using backup software such as Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost.
Enterprise Drive Guidelines
Enterprise drive guidelines are a set of standards and best practices for selecting and deploying solid state drives (SSD) in enterprise environments. The HPE MO0800FCTRQ SAS 6GBPS Standard Carrier 800GB Enterprise Mainstream Solid State Drive is an example of an enterprise SSD. Here are some guidelines to consider when deploying enterprise drives:
- Endurance: Enterprise drives should have a high endurance rating to ensure they can handle the high write and read workloads of an enterprise environment.
- Performance: Enterprise drives should provide consistent and reliable performance to meet the demands of critical applications and workloads.
- Capacity: Enterprise drives should be available in a variety of capacities to meet the storage requirements of different applications and use cases.
- Reliability: Enterprise drives should have high reliability ratings and support for hardware-level data protection features to ensure data integrity and minimize downtime.
- Interoperability: Enterprise drives should be compatible with the hardware and software components of the enterprise environment.
- Service and Support: Enterprise drives should have comprehensive service and support options, including warranty and replacement options, to ensure continuous operation.
- Power Efficiency: Enterprise drives should be power efficient to reduce energy costs and minimize their impact on the environment.
- Security: Enterprise drives should support hardware-level encryption and data protection features to ensure the security of sensitive data.
Enterprise drive guidelines are designed to help organizations select and deploy SSDs that meet the high performance, reliability, and security demands of enterprise environments.
Energy Efficiency of 6GBPS SSD
Energy efficiency refers to the amount of energy a device or system uses to perform its functions. In the case of the HPE MO0800FCTRQ SAS 6GBPS Standard Carrier 800GB Enterprise Mainstream Solid State Drive, energy efficiency refers to the amount of power it requires to read, write and store data.
The HPE MO0800FCTRQ uses advanced power management technologies to reduce power consumption and optimize energy efficiency. It uses less power than traditional hard disk drives, and its low power consumption makes it ideal for data centers and enterprise environments where power costs are a concern.
Additionally, the HPE MO0800FCTRQ does not contain any moving parts, which means there is no mechanical wear and tear, and less power is needed to maintain its performance. This helps to extend the lifespan of the drive, making it a more energy-efficient and cost-effective solution in the long term.
Main Informaion of HPE MO0800FCTRQ SSD
- HPE MO0800FCTRQ 800GB SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream SSD
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU# MO0800FCTRQ
- Capacity: 800 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6Gbps
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
Performance of 800GB SAS 6GBPS
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/sec (external)
- Random Read IOPS: 51700
- Random Write IOPS: 13000
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 422
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 175
Expansion & Connectivity of Enterprise Mainstream SSD
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: 2.5" SFF
- Power Consumption: 9.00 Watt
Compatibility of 2.5 INCH SSD
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL20p (Gen4) BL45p (Gen2) BL460c (Gen6 Gen7) BL465c (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) BL480c (BL620c Gen7) BL680c (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) BL685c (Gen6 Gen7) WS460c (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL1000 DL120 (Gen6 Gen7) DL160 (Gen6 Gen7) DL160se (Gen6 Gen7) DL165 (Gen6 Gen7) DL170e (Gen6 Gen7) DL170h (Gen6 Gen7) DL180 (Gen6 Gen7) DL320 (Gen6 Gen7) DL360 (Gen4p Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL365 (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL370 (Gen6 Gen7) DL380 (Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL385 (Gen1 Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen5/Gen5p Gen6 Gen7)DL580 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL585 (Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen6 Gen7) DL785 (Gen6)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML 110 (Gen7) ML350 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) ML370 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) ML570 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL390s (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE Storage Systems: D2700 MSA50 MSA60 MSA70
- HPE Storage Systems: X1500 (Gen2) X16000 (Gen2) X1800 (Gen2) X3400 (Gen2) X3800 (Gen2)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.