General Information For this HPE P07598-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Manufacturer Part Number : P07598-B21
- Product Name : Proliant Dl385 G10 Plus 2u Rack Server
Specifications Information For Server
- Type: Server
- Hot-swap Bays Qty: 8
- Server Scalability: 2-way
- Built-in Devices: Led Panel
- Product Form Factor: Rack-mountable - 2u
Processor And Chipset Proliant Dl385 G10
- CPU Qty: 1
- Max Cpu Qty: 2
- Number Of Cores: 24-core
- CPU: AMD Epyc 7402 / 2.8 Ghz
- CPU Upgradability: Upgradable
- Form Factor: Dimm 288-pin
- Slots: 32 (total) / 30 (empty)
- Technology: Ddr4 Sdram - Ecc
- Installed Size: 32 Gb / 1 Tb (max)
- Configuration Features: 2 X 16 Gb
- Rated Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Effective Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Eatures: Registered, Hpe Smartmemory
- Memory Specification Compliance: Pc4-20800
Storage Controller Server
- Channel Qty: 8
- Buffer Size: 2 Gb
- Type: 1 X Raid - Pcie 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type: Sata 6gb/s / Sas 12gb/s
- Storage Controller Name: Hpe Smart Array P408i-a Sr Gen10
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60, 1adm, 10adm
- Interface (bus) Type: Pci Express 2.0 X4
- Ethernet Controller: Hpe 331i, Hpe 631flr
- Features: Wake On Lan (wol), Acpi Support, Pxe Support
- Remote Management Controller: Integrated Lights-out 5
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Ports: 4 X Gigabit Ethernet, 2 X 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1as, Ieee 802.3az
Expansion / Connectivity
Bays: 1 (total) / 1 (free) X External ¦ 16 (total) / 16 (free) X Hot-swap Nvme
Slots: 1 (total) / 0 (free) X Flexiblelom ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-length, Full-height ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-length, Full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card (internal)
Interfaces: 1 X Hpe Ilo - Type A (1 In Front) ¦ 5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal) ¦ 4 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet) - Rj-45 (4 Rear) ¦ 2 X Lan (25gigabit Ethernet) (sfp28) ¦ 1 X Hpe Ilo - Rj-45 (1 Rear) ¦ 1 X Vga (1 Rear)
- Installed Qty: 2
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Power Provided: 800 Watt
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- 80 Plus Certification: 80 Plus Platinum
- Device Type: Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Nominal Voltage: Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Redundancy Scheme: 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 17.5 In
- Depth: 26.7 In
- Height: 3.4 In
- Weight: 32.85 Lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Server - ProLiant DL385
Since HPE has released this DL385 server, the extraordinary speed, performance, and enhanced security needs are no more a problem. HPE's Silicon Root Technology has outclassed all other competitors. AMD's system, along with the trusted architecture, works as the cherry on top. The EPYC processor support not only validates the firmware but enhances the overall efficacy of the system. There are many other integration options available in this server, taking care of the encryption and security. All in all, the manufacturer claimed to provide you an immersive experience with this DL385 which your traditional server fails to provide. Also, the HP Proliant DL385 brings a 50% cut on cost when compared with the other. We, at ALLHD, have brought you a diverse range of HP Proliant DL385 gen 8, including the Opteron, EPYC 2.2GHz, and AMD.
HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen8 supports the AMD Chipset:
HPE's DL385 Gen8 is backed up by the AMD EPYC 7000 series architecture, which can support 32 cores without any hassle. Not just this, but there has been a huge improvement from 32MB to 64MB in the L3 cache from the predecessors, depending on the type of processor. EPYC technology also holds the ability to perform well with the PCIe lanes and more memory channels to support multitasking on the go.
Intel Xeon's Scalable Processor along with the Multi-Channel Memory:
AMD EPYC chipset architecture is not just confined to the processor but the memory channels as well. It can support up to eight memory channels compared to the six channels as supported by the previous generation. HPE DL385 Gen8 comes equipped with 32 memory slots for the two processors. Thus, in this dual-processor configuration, a single one holds the ability to tackle and manage the 16 slots along with two modules per channel. The HPE DL385 has an overall speed capacity of 2666 MHz which can be conjugated with a suitable pair of processors and a smart module memory chip. What's noteworthy is the HPE Smart Memory Module can support up to 4TB of memory. However, there is one drawback for the HPE DL385 is that the NVDIMMs are not yet supported.
Multitude Storage Option Open Ways:
There are plenty of storage options available for this server's chassis, making it an ideal choice for tech-savvies and professionals. The HP ProLiant DL385 supports SAS, SATA HDDs, SSDs, and even the NVMe drives. The manufacturer is pleased to announce that this ProLiant server supports the 12 bay LFF and 8-bay LFF chassis.
Why buy from ALLHDD?
ALLHDD has been a choice for many tech-savvies when buying the most trusted and reliable networking and server equipment. Our experts have compiled the full range of DL385 g8 to help you enjoy virtualization for your business.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.