Introduction to HPE P22200-001 Ethernet Adapter
The HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter is a network interface card designed for servers and workstations. It is manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), a leading provider of IT infrastructure solutions. This adapter is an excellent choice for organizations that require high-speed network connectivity for their servers and workstations.
The HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter is a quad-port network adapter that supports speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second. It is designed to work with standard RJ45 Ethernet cables and supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation. The adapter is also compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux, and VMware.
The adapter features an Intel I350 Ethernet controller, which provides advanced features such as TCP/IP checksum offloading, VLAN tagging, and virtualization. These features help to reduce the workload on the server's CPU, resulting in better performance and reduced power consumption.
The HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter also supports advanced features such as teaming and load balancing. These features allow multiple adapters to be used together to provide increased bandwidth and redundancy. The adapter also supports Jumbo Frames, which can improve network performance by reducing the number of packets that need to be processed.
Installation and Configuration
The HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter is easy to install and configure. The adapter comes with a standard low-profile bracket and a full-height bracket, making it compatible with a wide range of server and workstation form factors. To install the adapter, simply insert it into an available PCIe slot and install the necessary drivers.
The adapter can be configured using the operating system's built-in network configuration tools or HPE's System Management Homepage (SMH). SMH is a web-based tool that allows administrators to monitor and manage HPE servers and their components. It provides a graphical interface for configuring network settings, updating firmware, and monitoring system health.
Benefits of HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter
The HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter provides several benefits to organizations that require high-speed network connectivity for their servers and workstations. These benefits include:
- High-speed connectivity - The adapter supports speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second, providing fast and reliable network connectivity.
- Advanced features - The adapter features an Intel I350 Ethernet controller, which provides advanced features such as TCP/IP checksum offloading, VLAN tagging, and virtualization.
- Increased bandwidth - The adapter supports teaming and load balancing, which allows multiple adapters to be used together to provide increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Improved network performance - The adapter supports Jumbo Frames, which can improve network performance by reducing the number of packets that need to be processed.
- Easy to install and configure - The adapter is easy to install and configure, and can be managed using the operating system's built-in network configuration tools or HPE's System Management Homepage.
Overall the HPE P22200-001 Ethernet 1GB 4-Ports Base-t I350-t4 Adapter is an excellent choice for organizations that require high-speed network connectivity for their servers and workstations.
Main Information about this HPE P22200-001
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P22200-001
- Product Type: Network Adapter
- Interface (bus) Type : Pci Express 2.0 X4
Key Features of 4-Ports Adapter
- Form Factor : Plug-in Card
- Pci Specification Revision : Pcie 2.0
- Ports : Gigabit Ethernet X 4
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate : 1 Gbps
Processor / Memory
- Processor : 1 X I350 - Intel
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 4 X 1000base-t - Rj-45
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.