Main Information of HPE P23863-X21
- HPE P23863-X21 16TB 7200RPM 3.5inch LFF SAS 12GBPS SC Hard Drive
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P23863-X21
- Device Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 16 TB
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch LFF
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Helium
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Format Type: 512e
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Business Critical
- Features: Instant Secure Erase (ISE), Advanced Format 512e
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier (SC)
Performance of 16TB LFF HDD
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/Sec (External)
- Drive Rotation Speed: 7200 RPM
Expansion And Connectivity of HPE SAS 12GBPS Hard Disk Drive
- Compatible Bay: 3.5" LFF
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 12 GB/S
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 4 Inch
- Depth : 5.8 Inch
- Height : 1 Inch
- Weight : 1.52 Lbs
Compatibility of HPE 7.2K RPM HDD
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL360 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Premium (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 SMB (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL388 Gen10 (3.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
The Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard drives have become increasingly popular for their increasing use in high-end workstations and servers. These drives are employed in consumer desktops and modern servers for their speed and reliability. Enterprises have made the SAS hard drives their de-facto standard. Now, the 12Gbps speed throws the usefulness of these drives up a notch.
Most professional hosting providers now use SAS 12Gbps hard drives for data production. These drives have proven useful in high input/output operations and critical website functions. Users trust these drives because there is no risk of data loss, corruption, or downtime.
SAS 12Gbps drives read, write, and process data within split seconds. The latest 12Gbps disks use the latest RAID hardware technology to offer faster data transfer and recovery rates. They are perfect for sequential data, high workloads, and random IOPS alike.
This function allows them to be best suited for servers that have 100 percent duty cycles. They do not only work with desktops and PCs, but they can read/write data 24/7.
SAS 12Gbps HDDs have received utmost attention in the market as a result of its high performance. These performance benefits allow it to be useful for a wide variety of applications. For instance, a SAS 12Gbps connection can support up to four wide lanes per connection.
Connecting JBOD with these SAS drives can support up to 1200MB/s. These high-performance drives do not only help handle large workloads; they also offer cost-effective expansion to an already robust system.
Also, each 12Gbps high-performance SAS drives can offer users a rotational speed of up to 15000 rpm.
They provide a great bandwidth enough to perform efficiently. The robust performance of SAS 12Gbps drives clearly a worthy investment for improved performance of servers and desktops. They provide very large amounts of storage options and a cost-effective choice for users.
The flexibility is one of the best benefits of SAS 12Gbps drives. These drives have configured flexibility, which allows them to work perfectly with several devices without modification or changes. Many of them feature a Universal Serial controller for seamless system support.
SAS 12Gbps hard drives can also be partitioned in a storage pool and assigned to servers for work-intensive applications. They are a perfect fit for server systems, including reservation systems, medical imaging, and more!
Only this range of SAS hard drives can provide users with the best worlds of flexibility. This way, allowing them to support use with other drives.
12Gbps SAS-based storage systems have the benefit of dual-port capability. This allows them to provide a redundant path to the drives in case of controller failover. These drives also operate on separate point-to-point connections. That way, it is rare for drive connection loss to affect them.SAS 12Gbps HDDs are built to handle the rigors of heavy workloads and enterprise use. They also safeguard data integrity, thanks to their ability to comprehensively verify data and correct errors.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.