Main Information about this HPE P56963-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P56963-B21
- Product Name : Proliant Dl160 Gen10 - 1u Rack Mountable Server ( Pre-configured Model)
Processor / Chipset
- Cpu : Intel Xeon Silver 4214r
- Clock Speed : 2.4ghz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.5ghz
- Number Of Cores : 12-core
- Cpu Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
- Installed Size : L3 Cache - 16.5mb
- Cache Per Processor : 16.5mb
- Installed Size : 32gb / 1.5tb (max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram
- Effective Memory Speed : 2400 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2933 Mhz
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-pin
- Slots : 12 (total) / 11 (empty)
- Features : Registered, Dual Rank, Slots 13 - 24 Are Available In Two-processor Configuration Only, HPE Smartmemory, 6-channel Memory Architecture
- Configuration Features : 1 X 32 Gb
- Ram Supported : 3 Tb Load-reduced - Ecc ¦ 1.5 Tb Registered - Ecc ¦ 192 Gb Non-volatile - Ecc ¦ 6 Tb - HPE Persistent Memory - Optane Dc Persistent
- Type : No Hdd
- Type : 1 X Raid - Pcie 4.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/s / Sas 12gb/s
- Storage Controller Name : Broadcom Megaraid Mr416i-p
- Channel Qty : 16
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60
- Buffer Size : 4gb
- Type : No Optical Drive
- Monitor Type : None
- Video Memory : 16mb
- Video Interfaces : Vga
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : HPE 331i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Pxe Support
Expansion / Connectivity
- Bays : 1 (total) / 1 (free) X External Universal Media Bay ¦ 8 (total) / 8 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Slots : 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Flexiblelom ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-length, Full-height ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-length, Full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card (internal)
- Interfaces : 1 X HPE Ilo - Type A (1 In Front) ¦ 5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal) ¦ 1 X HPE Ilo - Rj-45 (1 Rear) ¦ 4 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet) - Rj-45(4 Rear) ¦ 1 X Vga (1 Rear)
- Included Accessories : Cable Management Arm, 4 Standard Fans, Cpu Standard Heatsink, Sff Easy Install Rails
- Compliant Standards : Aes, Fips 140-2, Weee, Triple Des, Tls V1.2, Ashrae Class A4, Ashrae Class A3, Redfish Api, Uefi, Acpi 6.3, Smbios 3.2
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Voltage Required : Ac 100-240v (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 800 Watt
- 80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
- Energy Star Certified : Yes
- Energy Star Version : 3.0
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.5 Inch
- Depth : 26.7 Inch
- Height : 3.4 Inch
- Weight : 32.54 LBS
Server - ProLiant DL380
Updated looks, better design, advanced bezel, and scalable processors are all features for the HP ProLiant DL380. This DL380 listened to every tech-savvy's needs who dreamt of having the performance, expandability, and scalability in a single server. That's where this ProLiant Server fits in! This versatile model features plenty of configurations that offer flexible operations and diversify the workload using containers, clouds, and virtualization.
We, at ALLHDD, have got you covered with a range of HPE ProLiant DL380 servers from Xeon or Xeon 1.90GHz to Xeon 3.9GHz. Within this range, plenty of models fall in to let the users get what they have dreamt of for years. Here's what you need to know more about the ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server.
Intel Xeon's Scalable Processor Chipset Support:
Performance and accuracy are what a user craves in small or large-scale businesses! Worry not, as this HPE ProLiant is equipped with Intel's new C621 chipset, which falls in the scalable family. This chipset made this HP ProLiant DL380 compatible with the Platinum 8100 series, 6100 and 5100 Gold series, and the Bronze 3100 series. All in all, you can get up to 28 cores as per your need or demand. This way, your server will manage more workload in a single chassis with more containers. The flexible power slots enable the users to integrate the right-size PSUs, enhancing their overall efficiency by 14 to 16%.
HPE Persistent Memory:
HP ProLiant DL380 can achieve a faster and quicker response with each processor backed up by the six memory slots. The two more memory modules further support these six memory channels. Total 14 DDR4 memory modules can raise the speed values to 2666 MT/s which is more than enough by a Gen10 ProLiant server. Moreover, multiple configuration support has provided the storage solution to many tech-savvies as the server is compatible with UDIMM, LRDIMM, and RDIMM.
Flexible Storage and Configuration:
HPE Proliant DL380 supports the flexible storage option, which can even support up to 190 TB via the front-mounted drives. Moreover, 4 LLF drives can sit the processors and CPUs above to extract performance and speed. This HPE server is equipped with an 8 LFF drive with Universal Media Bay and can support 24 SFF drives with optional mid-plane and rear-mount.
We, at ALLHDD, have covered you with the whole range of DL380, including Xeon 1.90GHz, Xeon 2.13GHz, Xeon 2.26GHz, Xeon 2.3GHz, Xeon 2.4GHz, Xeon 2.5GHz, Xeon 2.53GHz, Xeon 2.66GHz, Xeon 2.67GHz, and more Xeon 2.8GHz.
HPE iLO5- Latest Management System:
This Gen10 Server can be managed via the latest iLO5 by the HPE ILO. Not only can it enable remote access, but it delivers the simplified operation ability.
Why buy from ALLHDD?
ALLHDD is a platform to buy the best networking and server equipment. We are bringing you a variety of HPE ProLiant Server variants which offers a 71% increase in performance.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.