Main Information about this HPE P58690-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P58690-B21
- Product Name: Proliant Dl325 Gen11 -1u Rack Mountable Server
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Epyc
- Processor Model : 9124
- Processor Core : Hexadeca-core (16 Core)
- L3 Cache : 64mb
- Processor Speed : 3.0ghz
- Processor Manufacturer : Amd
- Chipset Manufacturer : Amd
- Number Of Processors Supported : 1
- Number Of Processors Installed : 1
- Processor Generation : 4th Gen
- Riser Card : 1 Pcie X16 Primary Riser
- Number Of Internal 2.5 Bays : 8
- Number Of Total Expansion Bays : 8
- Number Of Total Expansion Slots : 1
- Hot Swappable Bays : Yes
- Number Of Sff Bays : 8
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Controller Model : Broadcom Bcm5719 Ethernet 1gb 4-port Base-t Ocp3 Adapter
- Standard Memory : 32gb
- Maximum Memory : 3tb
- Memory Technology : Ddr5 Sdram
- Error Checking : Ecc
- Signal Processing : Registered (buffered)
- Number Of Total Memory Slots : 12
- Number Of Occupied Memory Slots : 1
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Memory Capacity : 16 Mb
- Optical Drive Type : No
- Number Of Hard Drives : No
- Controller Type : 12gb/s Sas
- Raid Supported : Yes
- Storage Controller Model : HPE Smart Array Mr408i-o Gen11
- Remote Management Controller : HPE Ilo Standard With Intelligent Provisioning, HPE Oneview Standard (requires Download)
Interfaces / Ports
- Vga : Yes
- Number Of Network (rj-45) Ports : 4
- Network (rj-45) : Yes
- Remote Management : Yes
- Total Number Of Usb Ports : 5
- Number Of Vga Ports : 1
- Input Voltage : 230 V Ac / 120 V Ac
- Plug/connector Type : C13/c14
- Number Of Power Supplies Supported : 2
- Number Of Power Supplies Installed : 1
- Hot Swappable Power Supply : Yes
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage : 800w
- Package Contents:-
- Proliant Dl325 G11 Server
- 6-foot Iec C-13/c-14 Jumper Cord
- Environmental Certification :-
- Eu Weee
- Energy Star 3.0
- Energy Star : Yes
- Operating System : No
- Operating System Supported :-
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 15 Sp4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0
Dimension and Weight
- Rack Height : 1u
- Height : 1.7 inch
- Width : 17.1 inch
- Depth : 25.6 inch
- Weight (approximate) : 34.26 LBS
Server - HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 Server
When it comes to selecting a high-performing and purpose-built server for your data center's workloads, HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server will not disappoint.
With its intelligence, automation, and optimization features, it delivers unmatched value to clients.
What exactly makes the DL325 server worth investing in? What options are available that will suit your data center's requirements?
Let's find answers to these key questions.
Why Choose HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 Server?
1. World-Class Performance – 2P Performance at 1P Economics
DL325 is equipped with a 2nd generation enterprise AMD EPYC 7000 series processor that supports up to 64 cores.
Because of its improved multiple cores and superior memory bandwidth, it boasts of much faster application performance and can reach memory speeds of up to 2933 MT/s.
Further, in just a one-socket 1U rack profile, the HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 server offers you 2-socket performance
It has an improved HPE Smart Array Controller, and therefore, gives you the freedom to choose a 12 Gbps controller for superior performance optimization.
2. DL325 –Enriched Automation & Security Features
2.1. HPE iLO Feature For Remote Monitoring
It has HPE iLO technology for automatic remote monitoring of your server's performance.
In case of issues, it provides automatic alerts and reports to ensure that you're always in control wherever you are.
2.2. HPE One view Technology For Tasks Automation
HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 server is equipped with HPE One view automation feature that will transform your computer storage and networking as never before.
This automation engine allows you to automate tasks, and therefore, will no doubt enhance your business efficiency.
2.3 Firmware Protection:
Because it comes with a Run-Time Firmware Validation feature, protecting your DL325 server's firmware is now much easier than before.
At runtime, the system's iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware are automatically validated.
Because of this, any compromise or file corruption can be easily detected, and a system recovery initiated to restore your server to its best original state.
2.4 AMD Secure Processor:
It comes with an advanced AMD Security processor embedded in AMD EPYC System on a Chip (SoC).
This helps in the effective management of your server's boot, visualization, and memory data encryption like never before.
3. Which HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 Server Suits You?
Your business or server's performance and power requirements are critical when selecting a suitable DL325 server.
Therefore, it's important that you must focus on selecting a server with suitable processors.
Servers with multiple-core processors have the following amazing advantages:
- High-performance and low costs
- Ability to run multiple applications
- Advanced multithreading capabilities
- Enhanced virtualization
- Effective support of multiple virtual machines.
Fortunately, HPE DL325 servers come with a wide range of multiple-core processors, and hence, tailored to fit your business requirements.
Here are some of the best DL325 server solutions worth considering:
2) EPYC 2.0GHz
3) EPYC 2.4GHz
4) EPYC 2.8GHz
5) EPYC 3.0GHz
6) EPYC 3.2GHz
ALLHDD offers a wide range of high-quality and world-class server storage solutions. So shop now for the great deals in HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 servers and much more.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.