Product Information to SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK Intel Silicon Photonics
SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK is a high-speed optical transceiver module designed and manufactured by Intel Corporation. It is a part of the Intel Silicon Photonics (Intel SP) product family, which is a portfolio of integrated opto-electronics solutions that enable data centers to meet the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and throughput. The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is designed for use in data center applications that require high-speed and reliable optical connectivity. In this article, we will take a closer look at the SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module, its features, and its capabilities.
QSFP28 100 Gigabit Transceiver Module
The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK is a Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) transceiver module that complies with the QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It is a hot-pluggable optical transceiver module that provides high-speed data transfer over optical fibers. The QSFP28 form factor is the latest and most advanced form factor for high-speed optical transceivers. It is capable of providing data rates of up to 100 Gbps and is designed to meet the requirements of the next-generation data center networks.
The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is capable of supporting Optical Transport Unit 4 (OTU4) signals. OTU4 is a standardized format for 100 Gbps optical transport, which is used in high-speed optical communication networks. It is the highest level of Optical Transport Network (OTN) hierarchy and is designed to provide high-speed connectivity between routers, switches, and other network devices.
The OTU4 signal is transmitted over four lanes of 25 Gbps each. The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module uses Intel's advanced silicon photonics technology to enable the transmission and reception of the OTU4 signals. It is capable of transmitting and receiving data over distances of up to 10 kilometers, making it ideal for use in long-haul data center applications.
Features and Benefits of SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK
The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module has several features and benefits that make it a popular choice for data center applications. Some of the key features and benefits of the SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module are:
- High-Speed Data Transfer: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module provides high-speed data transfer of up to 100 Gbps, making it ideal for use in high-speed data center networks.
- OTU4 Capability: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is capable of supporting OTU4 signals, which are used in high-speed optical communication networks.
- Long-Haul Connectivity: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is capable of transmitting and receiving data over distances of up to 10 kilometers, making it ideal for use in long-haul data center applications.
- Hot-Pluggable: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is hot-pluggable, which means it can be inserted or removed from a network device without the need for shutting down the device or interrupting the network.
- Low Power Consumption: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module is designed to consume low power, making it an energy-efficient option for data center applications.
- Advanced Silicon Photonics Technology: The SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK transceiver module uses Intel's advanced silicon photonics technology, which enables it to provide
General Information about this Intel SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Part Number or SKU# SPTSQP4LLCDFBLK
- Product Line: Silicon Photonics
- Product Type: Transceiver
Technical Information of Transceiver Module
- Device Type : Qsfp28 Transceiver Module
- Form Factor : Plug-in Module
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Cabling Type : 100gbase-lr4
- Data Link Protocol : Otu4
- Data Transfer Rate : 100 Gigabit
- Max Transfer Distance : 6.2 Miles
Expansion / Connectivity for 100Gigabit Transceiver
- Interfaces : 1 X Ethernet 100gbase-lr4 - Lc Single-mode
Building a fibre-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fibre systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radios. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt the transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fibre optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in the transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fibre optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fibre optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.