Service and Traffic Management
In the "Service and Traffic Management" section of a product overview for the HPE JC772A 5900AF 48XG 4QSFP 52 X 48 Ports Switch, it is important to highlight the switch's ability to manage network traffic and ensure that critical applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth.
The HPE JC772A switch is designed to support Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic management, which allows network administrators to prioritize and manage network traffic. This ensures that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need, while non-critical traffic is shaped or dropped. This helps to optimize network performance and ensure that critical applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth.
The switch also supports advanced features such as flow-based traffic management and rate limiting, which allows network administrators to easily manage and control network traffic. This helps to ensure that network resources are used efficiently and that network performance is optimized.
The HPE JC772A switch also supports advanced analytics and visibility, which allow network administrators to easily monitor and troubleshoot network issues. The switch provides real-time visibility into network traffic, allowing network administrators to quickly identify and resolve issues before they become critical.
Advanced Network Features
In the "Advanced Network Features" section of a product overview for the HPE JC772A 5900AF 48XG 4QSFP 52 X 48 Ports Switch, it is important to highlight the switch's advanced networking capabilities that allow organizations to build more intelligent and efficient networks.
The HPE JC772A switch is designed to support advanced network features such as VLANs, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation (MLAG). These features allow network administrators to segment network traffic, increase network availability, and improve network scalability.
The switch also supports advanced routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), which allow organizations to build highly available and scalable networks. This enables organizations to easily route traffic between different parts of the network and to other networks, including the internet.
Additionally, the HPE JC772A switch supports advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Network Address Translation (NAT) which enable organizations to secure their network traffic and protect against unauthorized access.
The HPE JC772A also supports advanced data center features such as Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Shortest Path Bridging (SPB), and Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) which allow organizations to easily connect and interconnect their data center environments.
In the "High-Density Connectivity" section of a product overview for the HPE JC772A 5900AF 48XG 4QSFP 52 X 48 Ports Switch, it is important to highlight the switch's ability to support a high number of connections in a small form factor.
The HPE JC772A switch is designed to support high-density connectivity, with 52 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 48 ports of 100 Gigabit Ethernet. This allows organizations to connect a large number of devices and servers in a small form factor, making it ideal for data centers and other high-density environments.
The switch also supports Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) and Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP+) transceivers, which allow organizations to easily connect to a wide range of devices and networks. This includes both short-reach and long-reach connections, as well as both copper and fiber connections.
The HPE JC772A switch also supports advanced features such as Virtual Link Trunking (VLT) and Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation (MLAG), which allow organizations to easily create highly available and scalable networks. This helps organizations to ensure that their networks remain up and running even in the event of a network failure.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# JC772A
- Product Type: 48 Ports Managed Switch
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Subtype: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports:48 x 10/100/1000/10000 + 4 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+
- Throughput : 952 Mpps Routing/switching capacity : 1280 Gbps
- Capacity: Routing table entries : 16000
- MAC Address Table Size: 128K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
Management & Protocol
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, BGP-4, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, VRRP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, ECMP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH), Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), STP Root Guard
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3an
- RAM: 2 GB - SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 512 MB
- Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 48 x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP+ 4 x 40Gb Ethernet - QSFP+ 1 x console - RJ-45 - management 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A 1 x RJ-45 - management
- Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
- Installed Qty: 0 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme: 1+1 (with optional power supply)
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational: 260 Watt
- Compliant Standards: GOST, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, NOM, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, ANATEL, FDA, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60825-1
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 17.3 inch
- Depth: 26 inch
- Height: 1.7 inch
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensi
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product JC772A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.