Enhanced Data Protection
Enhanced Data Protection (EDP) is a feature found in some solid state drives (SSDs) that helps to protect the data stored on the drive from potential errors or failures. This can include features such as error correction code (ECC) to detect and correct errors, wear leveling to distribute data evenly across the drive to reduce wear, and over-provisioning to reserve some of the drive's capacity for use in case of errors or failures. These features help to ensure that the data stored on the SSD remains safe and accessible, even in the event of unexpected events such as power outages or other types of hardware failures.
Scalability and Expansion
Scalability refers to the ability of a system or technology to adapt and grow as the needs of the user or organization change. In the case of the Micron MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA 240GB SATA-6GBPS Solid State Drive, scalability would refer to its ability to handle increased storage demands as the user's data storage needs grow. This can be achieved through the use of multiple drives in a RAID configuration, or by upgrading to a larger capacity drive.
Expansion refers to the ability to add additional storage capacity to a system. In the case of the Micron MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA 240GB SATA-6GBPS Solid State Drive, expansion would involve adding additional drives to the system or upgrading to a larger capacity drive. This can be done by connecting additional drives to the system through the SATA interface, or by replacing the existing drive with a larger capacity drive.
Both scalability and expansion are important considerations when selecting a storage solution, as they allow the system to adapt and grow as the user's needs change. The Micron MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA 240GB SATA-6GBPS Solid State Drive offers both scalability and expansion options, making it a versatile and flexible storage solution for a wide range of applications.
Quality of Service
Quality of Service (QoS) refers to the ability of a network or storage device to provide a certain level of performance and reliability for specific types of data or applications. In the context of a solid state drive (SSD), QoS refers to the drive's ability to deliver consistent and reliable performance for different types of data, such as large files, small files, and random access.
For example, a drive with high QoS may be able to deliver a consistent level of performance for large file transfers, while also providing a high level of performance for small file transfers and random access. This ensures that all types of data are handled efficiently and with minimal latency, resulting in a better overall user experience.
In the case of the Micron MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA 240GB SATA-6GBPS Solid State Drive, it may have specific QoS features or technologies built into the drive to ensure consistent performance and reliability for different types of data. This could include advanced wear leveling algorithms to ensure that data is distributed evenly across the drive, or advanced error correction to minimize the risk of data loss or corruption. Additionally, the drive may have a high level of endurance, meaning it can handle a large number of write cycles before needing to be replaced.
General Information about this MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA
- Manufacturer: Micron
- Model Number or SKU# MTFDDAK240TCB-1AR1ZABDA
- Product Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Product Series: Next-Generation 5100
- Storage Capacity: 240GB
- Product Name: Micron 5100 240GB TLC Solid State Drive
Technical Information for 240GB Solid State Drive
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch X 7mm
- Interface Type: SATA-6GBPS
- MTTF: 2 Million Device Hours
- Flash Type: Micron 3D Etc
Performance of SATA-6GBPS SSD
- Sequential Read (128kb): Up To 540 Mbps
- Sequential Write (128kb): Up To 520 Mbps
- Random Read (4kb): Up To 93000 Iops
- Random Write (4kb): Up To 43000 Iops
Dimensions & Weight for M500 TLC Solid State Drive
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- MTTF: 3.0 Million Device Hours3
- Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER): <1 Sector Per 1017 Bits Read
- End-To-End Data Protection
- Enhanced Power-Loss Data Protection with Data Protection Capacitor Monitoring
- Micron SSDS Comply with The Following:
- Micron Green Standard
- Built With Sulfur Resistant Resistors
- CE (Europe): EN 55032 Class B, RoHS
- FCC: CFR Title 47, Part 15 Class B
- UL/Cul: Approval To UL-60950-1, 2nd Edition, IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition); EN
- 60950-1 (2006) + A11:2009+ A1:2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013
- BSMI (Taiwan): Approval To CNS 13438 Class B And CNS 15663
- RCM (Australia, New Zealand): AS/NZS CISPR32 Class B
- KC RRL (Korea): Approval To KN32 Class B, KN 35 Class B
- W.E.E.E.: Compliance With EU WEEE Directive 2012/19/EC. Additional Obligations
- May Apply To Customers Who Place These Products In The Markets Where WEEE Is Enforced.
- TUV (Germany): Approval to IEC60950/EN60950
- VCCI (Japan): 2015-04 Class B
- IC (Canada): ICES-003 Class B
- This Class B Digital Apparatus Complies With Canadian ICES-003.
- Cet Appareil Numérique De La Classe B Est Conforme À La Norme NMB-003 Du Canada
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.