Advanced Monitoring and Management Capabilities
The N7K-C7004-FAN is designed with advanced monitoring and management capabilities that provide detailed visibility into the operation and performance of the fan tray. These capabilities include:
- Real-time Monitoring: The fan tray provides real-time monitoring of key parameters such as fan speed, temperature, and power consumption.
- Advanced Alarms: The fan tray supports advanced alarms, which can be configured to notify administrators of critical events such as fan failure or high temperature conditions.
- SNMP Support: The fan tray supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows administrators to monitor and manage the fan tray from remote locations.
- Syslog Support: The fan tray supports Syslog, which allows administrators to log and track events related to the fan tray.
- Embedded Event Manager (EEM): The fan tray supports Embedded Event Manager (EEM), which allows administrators to automate fan tray operations and events in response to specific conditions.
These advanced monitoring and management capabilities provide detailed visibility into the operation and performance of the fan tray, helping to ensure reliable and efficient performance. Additionally, the fan tray supports various other management protocols such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Syslog, which allow administrators to monitor and manage the fan tray from remote locations.
Dynamic Fan Control and Cooling Management
The N7K-C7004-FAN features dynamic fan control and cooling management capabilities that help to ensure efficient and reliable cooling performance. These features include:
- Dynamic Fan Speed Control: The fan tray supports dynamic fan speed control, which adjusts fan speed based on the actual cooling requirements of the switch. This helps to ensure efficient and effective cooling while minimizing power consumption.
- Temperature-Based Fan Control: The fan tray supports temperature-based fan control, which adjusts fan speed based on the temperature of the switch. This helps to ensure that the switch remains within its optimal operating temperature range.
- Cooling Optimization: The fan tray supports cooling optimization, which automatically adjusts fan speed to match the cooling requirements of the switch. This helps to ensure efficient and effective cooling while reducing power consumption.
- Fan Health Monitoring: The fan tray supports fan health monitoring, which continuously monitors fan performance and alerts administrators in the event of a fan failure.
These dynamic fan control and cooling management capabilities help to ensure efficient and reliable cooling performance, while reducing power consumption and ensuring long-term system stability. Additionally, the fan tray supports various other management protocols such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Syslog, which allow administrators to monitor and manage the fan tray from remote locations.
Power Requirements and Environmental Operating Conditions
The N7K-C7004-FAN is designed to operate within specific power requirements and environmental conditions to ensure reliable performance. These requirements and conditions include:
- Power Requirements: The fan tray requires a voltage of 110-240V AC and consumes a maximum of 180W of power.
- Operating Temperature: The fan tray is designed to operate within a temperature range of 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C).
- Storage Temperature: The fan tray can be stored within a temperature range of -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C).
- Operating Humidity: The fan tray is designed to operate within a relative humidity range of 10% to 90% (non-condensing).
- Storage Humidity: The fan tray can be stored within a relative humidity range of 5% to 95% (non-condensing).
It is important to ensure that the fan tray is operated and stored within these environmental conditions to ensure reliable performance and to prevent damage to the unit. Additionally, it is recommended to consult the fan tray's datasheet for detailed information on its power requirements and environmental operating conditions.
General Information about this Cisco N7K-C7004-FAN
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: N7K-C7004-FAN
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Network Accessories
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Name: Nexus 7000 Series 4-Slot Fan Tray Spare
- Product Type: Fan Try
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
About Refurbished Products
We have a wide range of accessories that can be used in almost every conceivable aspect of network design, use, and maintenance. A computer network essentially forms a telecommunication network that allows computers in the network to exchange data. Our lives are becoming more interconnected which means that it is critical to keep networks up and running to support important tasks. To create a network, you require a variety of accessories such as routers, adapters, and switches among many others that have specific roles to play within the network.
All the products are availed at affordable prices without compromising on quality to ensure that they deliver in providing network performance, versatility, and interoperability. The products are designed for use in home networks and professional networks.
On the list of networks, accessories are all types of Ethernet cables – unshielded (UTP), shielded (STP), and foil-shielded (FTP). We also have standard categories of Ethernet cables including Cat5 and Cat6 to connect to the internet. Cat5 cables have four twisted pairs of copper wire and are commonly used to connect computers to LANs. Cat5 cables deliver up to 10/100 Mbps speeds at 100 MHz bandwidth. The newer Cat6 cables are quite similar – four pairs of twisted copper wires – but provide greater speeds and bandwidth capacity at up to 10Gbps and 250 Mhz respectively. Cat 6 cables are best suited for computer networks that require high data transfer speeds. The backward compatibility with Cat5 cables makes Cat6 cables ideal for your network optimized for speed and reducing crosstalk.
KVM switches or desktop switches allow the control of several computers within a network from one or more mice, keyboards, and video monitors. Network switches with multiple ports can be used within a networking system to allow users to manually interconnect different devices on a network. We have switches that have 8 ports and more, firewalls, network intrusion detection, and even performance analysis.
Patch panels are essentially an array of ports on a single panel and provide you with an easy-to-manage solution for multiple wall ports. Every port on the patch panel connects via a patch cable to another port found elsewhere within the network. A patch panel bundles together multiple network ports so that they connect incoming and outgoing lines for electronics, local area networks, and electrical communication systems. As part of a LAN, a patch panel connects computers to other devices on the network or outside lines. Most patch panels have 24 ports or 48 ports but there are different sizes, even 4 port, 7 port, and 8 port panels that make replacement and maintenance easier. Lastly, the patch panel makes troubleshooting easier due to a single location for all your input jacks.
Other computer network accessories include DSP modules, USB WiFi adapters, expansion modules, video cables, wireless (WiFi) adapters, antenna, USB network adapters, wireless network adapters, fan trays, ethernet patches, and patch panels, RJ45 cables and connectors, USB to LAN, USB wireless adapter, USB converter, automatic and manual switch boxes, BNC connectors, fibre optic cables, fibre optic tools, and other computer network accessories and tools.
Additionally, we have accessories that help to make life simpler in network management. These accessories include cable management accessories such as cable ties available in different dimensions and colors and used to fasten cables/wires holding them in place safely and securely, crimp tools, and cable clips are also used to manage wires but differ from cable ties in that they attach to surfaces such as walls, ceiling, and floors, outlet surge protectors to protect network devices from receiving excess electricity during spikes, cutters, insertion and extraction tools, scissors, mounting brackets, pliers, network testers, and strippers among others. Every imaginable accessory and tool used to build, connect and manage a network is available here.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product N7K-C7004-FAN at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Accessories
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.