More Information of this Item
The N9K-C93240YC-FX2 Cisco Nexus 9300 switch is a 48-port, Layer 3 managed switch that is part of the Cisco Nexus 9000 series. Some key features of this switch include:
- Support for 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40 GbE) and 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100 GbE) uplinks, allowing for high-speed connectivity to other network devices.
- Support for hardware-based forwarding using the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) or traditional Cisco NX-OS software.
- Support for Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) and Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE) protocols, allowing for flexible network segmentation and virtualization.
- Support for advanced security features such as Cisco TrustSec, which allows for the creation of secure access control policies.
- Support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) for powering devices such as IP phones and wireless access points.
- Support for the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series programmable interfaces, which allow for automation and integration with third-party network management tools.
- Support for the Cisco Nexus Data Broker, which allows for the collection, analysis, and visualization of network data to help troubleshoot issues and optimize network performance.
Features and Benefits
The N9K-C93240YC-FX2 Cisco Nexus 9300 48 Ports Layer 3 Managed Switch is designed for high-performance, low-latency switching in data center environments. Some key performance and reliability features of this switch include:
- High-speed switching fabric: The switch has a high-speed switching fabric that supports up to 3.2 Tbps of bandwidth, allowing for fast and efficient data transfer.
- Hardware-based IP routing: The switch supports hardware-based IP routing, which allows for faster and more efficient packet forwarding.
- Non-blocking architecture: The switch has a non-blocking architecture, meaning that all ports can be used simultaneously without any loss of performance.
- High-availability features: The switch supports several high-availability features such as hitless failover, stateful switchover, and graceful restart to ensure that the network remains up and running even in the event of a failure.
- Virtual PortChannel (vPC) and Virtual Device Contexts (VDC) support: vPC and VDC allow for greater network segmentation and flexibility, providing redundancy and high availability.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which helps to reduce power consumption.
- Cisco NX-OS software: The switch runs Cisco NX-OS software, which is designed for data center environments and includes features such as VXLAN, OTV, and FabricPath.
The model Cisco Nexus 9300 switch is a 48-port, Layer 3 managed switch that is compliant with a number of standards. These standards include:
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet: the standard for Ethernet networks
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T: the standard for Gigabit Ethernet over copper
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-X: the standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over fiber
- IEEE 802.3af PoE: the standard for Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+: the standard for higher-power Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet: a standard for reducing power consumption in Ethernet networks
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN: the standard for Virtual LANs
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol: the standard for quickly reconverging Spanning Tree Protocol networks after a topology change
- IEEE 802.1x: the standard for network access control
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control: the standard for controlling network congestion
- IEEE 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): the standard for discovering and advertising network devices
It also supports many Cisco proprietary protocols such as VXLAN, OTV, FCoE, etc.
It is also compliant with the following industry standards:
- TIA/EIA-942: Data Center Standards for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- IEC 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- UL 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- EN 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
Main Information about this Cisco N9K-C93240YC-FX2
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# N9K-C93240YC-FX2
- Product Series: 9300
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for L3 Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: No
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48X 25 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, 12X 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
I/O Expansions of 48 Ports Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 60
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP28
- Shared SFP Slot: No
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology: 25 Gigabit Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 100GBase-X
- Layer Supported: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 2.1 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 23.3 Inch
- Weight : 30 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product N9K-C93240YC-FX2 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.