Technical specifications and features of Power Module
The NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 Cisco DC Power Module is a power supply unit designed for use with the Cisco Network Convergence System 4000 Series routers. The module is designed to provide DC power to the router and its associated components.
The following are some of the technical specifications and features of the NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 Cisco DC Power Module:
- Input Voltage: -40 to -72 VDC
- Output Voltage: -48 VDC
- Output Power: 4000W
- Efficiency: >90%
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +55°C
It provides a power supply that is compliant with the NEBS (Network Equipment-Building System) Level 3 and ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) standards. Additionally, it is supported in the Cisco Network Convergence System 4000 Series routers.
It has some features like :
- Hot-swappable, allowing the power supply to be replaced without shutting down the router.
- Redundant, allowing two power supplies to be used in the same router to provide redundancy in case one power supply fails.
- Power supply status monitoring, through SNMP and through Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Remote monitoring, diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities.
Power output and compatibility
The NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 Cisco DC Power Module is a power supply unit (PSU) designed for use with Cisco Network Convergence System 4k (NCS4K) platforms. It provides a DC power output of up to 1600 watts and is compatible with the NCS4K-6400, NCS4K-6400-F, and NCS4K-6400-F-RF platforms.
The power output of the NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 is rated at 1600 watts, which means it can provide a maximum power output of 1600 watts to the connected device. This power output is divided between the different components of the NCS4K platform, such as the routers, switches, and other network equipment.
In terms of compatibility, the NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 is designed to work specifically with the NCS4K-6400, NCS4K-6400-F, and NCS4K-6400-F-RF platforms. This means that it cannot be used with other Cisco platforms or equipment. It is also important to note that the NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 requires a specific DC voltage input range and connector type, so it must be used with the appropriate power source and cable.
Installation and setup
- Unpack the NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 Cisco DC Power Module from its packaging and ensure that all components are present and in good condition.
- Connect the DC power cable to the power module's DC input port. Make sure that the polarity is correct, as indicated by the "+" and "-" symbols on the module.
- Connect the other end of the DC power cable to a suitable DC power source, such as a battery or a power supply.
- Insert the power module into the designated slot on the Cisco NCS 4200 Series Router. Make sure that it is securely seated and that all connectors are properly aligned.
- Power on the Cisco NCS 4200 Series Router, and verify that the power module is properly functioning by checking the status LEDs on the module.
- Configure the power module using the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) or the Cisco Prime Infrastructure web interface. This may include setting the power supply redundancy mode, enabling/disabling specific power supply units, and monitoring power supply status.
- Once the setup is complete, perform regular maintenance and monitoring on the power module to ensure that it continues to function properly.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Name NCS 4016 DC Power Module
- Product Type Power Module
- Output Power 1750 W
About Refurbished Products
Many people have resorted to networking as the best alternative to services. There is a growing demand for a reliable networking system that will make it possible to collaborate and share data over the network. As a result, power outages and downtimes are undesirable. If you want to make your system more reliable and immune to disruptions, then buy a power module.
Obtain Increased Power and Cooling with Power Modules
Most of the power modules, such as the 15454-M6-AC Cisco AC power supply, have a total of 8 slots: two for redundancy and 6 for line card slots. These slots provide improved power cooling capabilities to keep the system running under optimal conditions. The form factor is also a universal one that can be mounted on any server rack in any part of the world.
Easy Installation on the Racks
Power modules can be designed to easily mount onto the racks. Some can easily sit on 19-inch, 21-inch, or 23-inch racks, but that depends on the power control module model in question. Each rack size has its design for airflow, which affects how you mount these power modules onto them. Installing power modules is never a difficult task, but you might need technical assistance if you are less experienced.
Warning Alarm for Failed Components
A power module always comes with fans for cooling. The number of fans that you will find in any module also depends on the model. Some power modules have one, two, three, or more fans. The fans are carefully monitored, and a failure of any of them triggers an alarm. For a multi-fan power module, the speeds of other fans are increased to compensate for the faulty one.
Power Modules Designed for Specific Applications
You cannot use just any power module for your system. You need to find the right one for the intended purpose. For example, if your system is HPE ProLiant D-series, then the appropriate power module to buy is 738024-B21 HP power supply. That should apply to any other model because they have different output power ratings.
Shopping for Power Modules Made EasyALLHDD is an all-in-one store for any power module and other computer hardware. You don't have to look for your power models in different places. Contact us to help in shopping for a power control module, specifically for your system. We also guarantee quality at the best price!
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product NCS4K-DC-PSU-V1 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.