Efficient Network Management of 10GBPS Switch
The Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 is a 24-port 10GBPS SFP+ Layer 2 managed switch that is designed for high-performance networking in data centers and other demanding environments. It offers advanced features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) to ensure efficient network management and optimal performance.
The switch supports up to 24 SFP+ ports, providing a high-speed 10GBPS connection for each port. This allows for high-bandwidth data transfer and ensures that network traffic flows smoothly and efficiently. The switch also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) to bundle multiple ports together to increase bandwidth and provide redundancy.
The Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 also offers advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, allowing administrators to prioritize network traffic based on specific criteria such as IP address, port number, or protocol type. This ensures that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need, while non-critical traffic is given lower priority.
In addition, the switch supports Virtual LANs (VLANs) to segment the network and improve security. This allows administrators to create separate VLANs for different departments or groups, ensuring that only authorized users have access to specific network resources.
The switch can be managed through a web-based interface or through the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). This allows administrators to easily configure and manage the switch, as well as monitor network performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Optimize Your Network Performance of SFP+ Switch Module
Optimizing the network performance of the Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 24-Ports 10GBPS SFP+ Layer 2 Managed Switch can be achieved through several different methods. Here are a few ways to improve the performance of this switch:
- Utilize Quality of Service (QoS) - The Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) which can be used to prioritize traffic and ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Enable Flow Control - Flow control is a feature that allows the switch to slow down or pause the flow of data when it becomes overwhelmed. Enabling flow control can prevent network congestion and improve overall performance.
- Utilize Link Aggregation - Link Aggregation allows multiple physical links to be grouped together to form a single logical link. This can increase the available bandwidth and improve network performance.
- Utilize VLANs - Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) can be used to segment the network and improve security. By creating different VLANs for different types of traffic, you can better control network traffic and improve performance.
- Utilize Jumbo Frames - Jumbo frames are larger than standard Ethernet frames and can improve performance when transferring large amounts of data. By enabling jumbo frames on the switch, you can increase the efficiency of data transfer.
- Utilize SNMP - Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a widely used protocol for monitoring and managing network devices. Utilizing SNMP allows you to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Remote Management Capabilities of Stackable Switch
The Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 is a 24-port 10GBPS SFP+ Layer 2 managed switch that offers remote management capabilities. These capabilities allow administrators to manage and configure the switch from a remote location, making it easy to troubleshoot and maintain the network.
Some of the key remote management features of the Cisco SX350X-24F-K9 include:
- Remote management through a web interface: The switch can be accessed and configured through a web-based interface, which can be accessed from any location with an internet connection. This allows administrators to easily manage the switch from their office, home, or any other remote location.
- SNMP support: The switch supports SNMP, which allows administrators to monitor and manage the switch using SNMP-enabled network management systems. This allows administrators to integrate the switch into their existing network management infrastructure.
- SSH and Telnet support: The switch supports SSH and Telnet, which allows administrators to access the switch's command line interface remotely. This can be useful for troubleshooting and advanced configurations.
- RMON support: The switch supports RMON, which allows administrators to monitor the switch's performance and statistics remotely. This can be useful for identifying and troubleshooting network performance issues.
- Remote firmware upgrades: The switch can be upgraded remotely, which allows administrators to keep the switch up to date without having to physically access it.
General Information about this Cisco SX350X-24F-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# SX350X-24F-K9
- Product Family: 350X
- Product Name: Stackable Managed Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Technical Information of 24 Ports Switch
- Number of Network Ports: 24
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 24
- Status Indicators: Link/speed, Master, Stack, System
- Layer Supported: 2
- Jumbo Frame Support 9000 bytes
- MAC Address Table Size16K entries
Media & Performance for Stackable Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Flash Memory Installed: 256 megabyte
- RAM Installed: 512 megabyte
- Clock Speed: 800 megahertz
- Processor Brand: ARM
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 24
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 24
Management & Protocol
- Manageable: Yes
- Remote Management: CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SCP, SNMP, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, SSH, SSH-2, Telnet, TFTP
- Routing Protocol: CIDR, IGMP, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, MLD, MLDv2, Policy-based routing (PBR), Static IPv4 routing, Static IPv6 routing
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Power Device Type :Internal
- Nominal Voltage :AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required :47 – 63 hertz
Weight & Dimension
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 13.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 9.70 lbs
- IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3an, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
- Color Category :Black
- Rack Mounting Kit :Included
- Height (Rack Units) :1
- Encryption Algorithm :MD5, SSL
- Authentication Method :RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), TACACS, TACACS+
- MTBF :1,356,179 Hours
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.