The WS-C3560-24TS-S is a Cisco Catalyst switch that has 24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (small form-factor pluggable) uplink ports. It is a fixed-configuration switch that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. It supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), security, and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Additionally, it is capable of supporting Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps to monitor and manage power consumption of connected devices. It runs the Cisco IOS (Internetwork Operating System) software, which provides a wide range of features and capabilities. This switch also supports stackable capabilities, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single logical unit.
Benefits and Features
The WS-C3560-24TS-S Cisco Catalyst switch offers a variety of benefits and features for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. Some of these include:
- Advanced security features: The switch supports advanced security features such as Cisco TrustSec, which helps to provide secure access to network resources and prevent unauthorized access.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS features such as traffic shaping and prioritization, which helps to ensure that critical applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The switch supports PoE, which allows it to provide power to devices such as IP phones and wireless access points over the Ethernet cables. This eliminates the need for separate power cables and outlets, making it easier to deploy and manage these devices.
- EnergyWise technology: The switch supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps to monitor and manage power consumption of connected devices. This can help to reduce energy costs and improve overall energy efficiency.
- Stackable capabilities: The switch supports stackable capabilities, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single logical unit. This makes it easier to manage and scale network infrastructure as needed.
- Cisco IOS software: The switch runs the Cisco IOS software, which provides a wide range of features and capabilities, including advanced routing and switching capabilities, VPN support, and network management tools.
- Easy to configure and manage: The switch is easy to configure and manage, which makes it an ideal solution for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality
The WS-C3560-24TS-S is a Cisco Catalyst switch with 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 SFP uplink ports. This switch is designed to provide robust security and dynamic quality of service (QoS) features, making it well-suited for use in enterprise networks.
Robust security features include support for advanced security protocols such as IEEE 802.1X, SSH, and SNMPv3, as well as access control lists (ACLs) to help secure network access.
Dynamic QoS features allow the switch to automatically prioritize different types of network traffic, such as voice and video, to ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need. Additionally, the switch supports Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) for easy device identification and troubleshooting.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560-24TS-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# WS-C3560-24TS-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560
- Product Model: 3560-24TS
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 24 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
I/O Expansions of Layer 4 Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10Base-T, 100Base-TX
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 4
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- MAC Address Table Size: 12K entries
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
- Authentication Method: Kerberos, RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
- Auto-sensing per device, IP-routing, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, traffic shaping, manageable, IPv6 support
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 45 Watt
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- MTBF: 326100 Hours
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 85%
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Desktop, Wall Mountable, Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.5 Inch
- Depth: 11.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 8.50 Lbs
- Catalyst 3560 3560-24TS Switch
- Catalyst 3560 Switch Getting Started Guide
- Regulatory Compliance and Safety Information for the Catalyst 3560 Switch
- Product registration card
- AC power cord
- One RJ-45-to-DB-9 adapter cable
- Mounting kit containing:
- Four rubber feet for mounting the switch on a table
- Two 19-inch rack-mounting brackets
- Six Phillips flat-head screws for attaching the brackets to the switch
- Four Phillips machine screws for attaching the brackets to a rack
- One cable guide and one black Phillips machine screw for attaching the cable guide to one of the mounting brackets
- One redundant power system (RPS) connector cover
- Two Phillips pan-head screws
- Four Phillips truss-head screws
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560-24TS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.