More Information of this Item
The WS-C3560CG-8TC-S is a compact, fixed-configuration switch from Cisco's Catalyst 3560-C series. It has 8 Ethernet ports and supports Cisco's proprietary Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, which allows the switch to provide power to connected devices over standard Ethernet cables. This feature is particularly useful for powering devices such as wireless access points or IP phones that do not have their own power source. The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) and security features, which allow you to prioritize and secure network traffic. This switch is a layer 3 switch and also support VLAN, VTP, STP, and RSTP.
Performance and Reliability
The WS-C3560CG-8TC-S is a high-performance and reliable switch, designed to provide fast and secure connectivity in small and medium-sized business networks.
In terms of performance, the switch supports wire-speed forwarding and can handle up to 32 Gbps of switching capacity. It also supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow you to prioritize different types of network traffic to ensure that time-sensitive applications, such as voice and video, receive the bandwidth they need.
In terms of reliability, the switch is designed to be highly available, with features such as redundancy and fault tolerance to minimize downtime in case of a failure. Additionally, the switch supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and advanced threat defense to protect against network attacks.
The Switch also has Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) features that reduce power consumption, helping you lower costs and improve energy efficiency.
In addition, the switch comes with Cisco IOS Software that provides a comprehensive set of features to help you manage and secure your network, including easy-to-use web-based management tools and extensive troubleshooting capabilities.
Resiliency and High Availability
The WS-C3560CG-8TC-S Catalyst 3560-C 8 Ports Ethernet Compact Switch is designed to provide resiliency and high availability in order to minimize network downtime. Here are a few of the key features that contribute to the switch's resiliency and high availability:
- Redundant Power Supply: The switch has a built-in, redundant power supply that allows it to continue operating even if one power supply fails. This helps to ensure that the switch and the devices connected to it stay online even in the event of a power failure.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP): The switch supports LACP and PAgP, which allow multiple physical ports to be grouped together to form a logical port. This can provide increased bandwidth capacity, as well as redundancy in case one of the physical ports fails.
- Hot Swapable fans: The switch has hot-swappable fans which allow to remove and replace the fans without interrupting the switch operation
- Loop guard and UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection) : These features ensure that a physically redundant topology does not create a logical loop, providing a higher level of protection against misconfigurations.
- Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+): This feature provides faster convergence after a topology change, which is used to avoid loops in a network and select the root bridge.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560CG-8TC-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# WS-C3560CG-8TC-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560-C
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for Layer 2 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 8
- Uplink Port Yes
- Management Port Yes
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
I/O Expansions of 8 Ports Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- RAM: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 255
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9018 bytes
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, OSPFv2, OSPF for IPv6
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
- Authentication Method: Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
- DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), fanless, DHCP relay, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -13 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Rail-mountable
- Width: 10.6 Inch
- Depth: 8.4 Inch
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Weight: 2.98 Lbs
- MTBF: 488,549 hours
- Compliant Standards: GOST, CISPR 24, EN55022, VCCI Class A ITE, EN55024, CISPR 22, CCC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, GB 4943
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560CG-8TC-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.