The WS-C3560X-48P-L is a Cisco Catalyst switch model. The "3560X" in the model name indicates that it is part of the Cisco Catalyst 3560-X series, which is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that provide Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 connectivity for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as enterprise branch offices.
The "48P" in the model name indicates that the switch has 48 ports. These ports can be configured as a combination of Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) and Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports.
The "L" at the end of the model name indicates that the switch is a "Lite" version. This means the switch supports a lower set of features compared to other version of 3560X series switches.
This item is a Layer 2 managed switch, which means it can forward Ethernet frames based on the MAC addresses of the devices connected to its ports, and it can be configured and managed using a variety of management protocols, such as SNMP and CLI.
Performance and Reliability
This item is a Cisco Catalyst 3560X series switch. This switch is designed for enterprise-level network environments and offers a variety of features to enhance performance and reliability.
The switch has 48 ports, all of which are Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports. It supports both Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, meaning it can handle both data link and network layer traffic. Additionally, the switch supports a variety of advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Virtual LANs (VLANs), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
The WS-C3560X-48P-L also has a number of reliability features to ensure that the network remains up and running. These include:
- Hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Redundant power supply options
- Support for Cisco StackWise Plus technology, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single logical device
- The ability to run Cisco IOS Software, which includes a variety of security and management features
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The WS-C3560X-48P-L is a Cisco Catalyst 3560-X series switch. It is a Layer 2 managed switch, which means it can forward and filter data based on MAC addresses and handle VLANs to segment networks. The switch has 48 Ethernet ports, which can be configured for different speeds (e.g. 10/100/1000 Mbps) and modes (e.g. access, trunk). Additionally, the switch has some uplink ports that can be configured for higher-speed connections such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
This switch can be used in a digital workplace to provide connectivity for a variety of devices such as computers, servers, IP phones, and cameras. The switch can be configured to provide advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize different types of traffic, security features to prevent unauthorized access, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) to power devices such as IP phones. The switch can be managed and configured through a web interface or through command-line interface.
The L in the name indicates that this model has a LAN Base software image, which means it supports the most common network protocols such as IP, IPv6, and Spanning Tree Protocol, but might have limited support for advanced features compared to other models.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560X-48PF-L
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# WS-C3560X-48PF-L
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560-X
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Performance of Catalyst 3560-X Managed Switch
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
I/O Expansions of Layer 2 Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Hot swap module replacement, layer 2 switching, dynamic IP address assignment, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, Broadcast Storm Control, High Availability, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), PoE+, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- DRAM: 256 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 17.5 Inch
- Depth: 18 Inch
- Weight: 16.31 LBS
- Rack Mounting Kit: Optional
- MTBF: 149,594 hours
- Compliant Standards: TUV GS, CISPR 22 Class A, GOST, cUL, NOM, VCCI Class A ITE, EN55022 Class A, CB, AS/NZS 60950-1, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CCC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, KCC, FCC Part 15 A, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560X-48P-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.