- 24 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Stackable design with up to 9 switches in a stack
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capabilities
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) and security features
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for stackable performance and resiliency
- Cisco EnergyWise technology for energy management and cost savings
- Cisco FlexStack Plus technology for simplified management of stackable switches
- Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) and Cisco Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) support.
Security and Access Control
The WS-C3750E-24TD-S Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Managed Switch is a high-performance switch that provides advanced security and access control features to protect the network and its connected devices.
Security features include:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): These allow administrators to define rules for controlling access to the network, based on specific criteria such as IP address, port, or protocol. This can be used to block unauthorized access or to restrict access to specific areas of the network.
- Port security: This feature allows administrators to define which devices are allowed to connect to specific ports on the switch. This can be used to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
- SSH and SSL encryption: These encryption methods provide secure communication between the switch and network management tools, such as a network management system or Telnet client.
- 802.1x authentication: This feature allows the switch to authenticate devices that are trying to connect to the network, based on their MAC address or other credentials. This can be used to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
Access control features include:
- VLANs: Virtual LANs (VLANs) allow administrators to segment the network into different logical networks, which can be used to separate different departments or groups of users. This can be used to restrict access to specific areas of the network, or to provide different levels of access to different users.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows administrators to define rules for controlling the priority of different types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that these types of traffic are given priority over other types of traffic.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): This feature allows administrators to group multiple physical ports together to create a single logical link, which can be used to increase bandwidth or provide redundancy.
Network Management and Monitoring
Network management and monitoring of a WS-C3750E-24TD-S Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Managed Switch refers to the process of monitoring and managing the performance and status of the switch. This includes monitoring the switch's ports, interfaces, and overall network traffic, as well as managing the switch's configuration and settings.
One way to monitor and manage the switch is through the use of Cisco's Network Assistant (CNA) software. This software allows for real-time monitoring of the switch's performance and status, as well as the ability to make changes to the switch's configuration. Additionally, the switch can be managed through a web-based interface, allowing for remote access and management of the switch.
Another way to monitor and manage the switch is through the use of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and syslog. SNMP allows for the monitoring of various aspects of the switch, such as port status and traffic statistics, while syslog allows for the collection and analysis of system logs for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: WS-C3750E-24TD-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750-E
- Product Model: 3750E-24TD-S
- Product Name: Catalyst 3750-E 24-Port Multi-Layer Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- SKU: WS-C3750E-24TD-S
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Number of Stack Ports: 2
- Stack Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: X2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 4
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: AC Adapter
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 17.5Inch
- Depth 18.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 17.90 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750E-24TD-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.