Power and Innovation for Catalyst Switch
The WS-X6748-GE-TX= Cisco Catalyst 6500 48 Ports Switch Module is a powerful and innovative device that provides additional connectivity options and features to Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches.
One of the key features that contributes to the power of The part module is its ability to add 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports to the switch. This provides more connectivity options and allows for more devices to be connected to the network, which increases the overall capacity and performance of the switch.
Another feature that contributes to the power of The part module is its support for Cisco's Flexible NetFlow (FNF) feature, which allows for detailed visibility into network traffic and the ability to identify and take action against potential security threats. This can help to increase the overall security of the network.
Additionally, The part module supports Cisco's EnergyWise technology, which allows for power management and monitoring of the connected devices. This can help to reduce energy consumption and increase the overall performance of the network.
This model module is also designed to be scalable and modular, which allows it to adapt to the changing needs of the network.
Resiliency and High Availability
The WS-X6748-GE-TX= Cisco Catalyst 6500 48 Ports Switch Module is designed to provide resiliency and high availability to Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches.
One of the key features that contributes to the resiliency of The part module is its ability to add 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports to the switch. This provides more connectivity options and allows for more devices to be connected to the network, which increases the overall capacity and availability of the switch.
Another feature that contributes to the resiliency of The part module is its support for Cisco's Flexible NetFlow (FNF) feature, which allows for detailed visibility into network traffic and the ability to identify and take action against potential security threats. This helps to increase the overall security and availability of the network.
Additionally, The part module supports Cisco's EnergyWise technology, which allows for power management and monitoring of the connected devices. This can help to reduce energy consumption and increase the overall availability of the network.
The part module is also designed to be scalable and modular, which allows it to adapt to the changing needs of the network. This helps to ensure that the switch remains operational even as the network grows and changes.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality
The WS-X6748-GE-TX= Cisco Catalyst 6500 48 Ports Switch Module is designed to provide robust security and dynamic quality of service features to Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches.
One of the key features that contributes to the robust security of This model module is its support for Cisco's Flexible NetFlow (FNF) feature, which allows for detailed visibility into network traffic and the ability to identify and take action against potential security threats. This can help to increase the overall security of the network by identifying and blocking malicious traffic, and help to mitigate security incidents.
Additionally, This product module supports Cisco's IOS Software, which provides a wide range of security features such as access control lists (ACLs), Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). This allows administrators to configure advanced security policies to protect the network from different types of threats, and provide a robust security environment.
In terms of Quality of Service (QoS), This product module supports various QoS features such as prioritization, congestion management, and traffic shaping. This allows administrators to configure policies to ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and resources, while non-critical traffic is managed accordingly.
General Information about this Cisco WS-X6748-GE-TX=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# WS-X6748-GE-TX=
- Product Type: Switching Module
- Port of Switch : 48 Ports
Technical Information for Catalyst 48 ports Switch
- Application/Usage: Switching Network
- Interfaces/Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 48 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- Connectivity Media: Category 5 or higher UTP 10/100/1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Mbps Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols of Ethernet Switch
- SNMP v1/2/3
- RMON 1/2/3/9
- IEEE 802.1q QoS
- IEEE 802.1p VLAN
- Full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 14 Inch
- Depth: 16 Inch
- Height: 1.2 Inch
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 167 °F
- Max Altitude Operating: 13120 ft
- Cisco Catalyst 6503, 6503 Firewall Security System, 6503 VPN System, 6503-E, 6503-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6503-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6503-E WSLM Bundle, 6504-E, 6504-E Application Control Engine (ACE) 20 Bundle, 6504-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6504-E with Supervisor Engine 720-3B, 6504-E with WiSM Bundle, 6506, 6506 chassis
- Firewall Security System 6506 Firewall Security System with Enhanced Chassis, 6506-E, 6506-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6506-E Data Center Services Bundle, 6506-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6506-E IDSM-2 Bundle with 2-Gbps Performance, 6506-E IPSec VPN SPA Security System Bundle, 6506-E NAM-3 System, 6506-E VPN System, 6506-E WLSM Bundle, 6509, 6509 chassis, 6509 Firewall and IDS Security System, 6509 Firewall and VPN Security System, 6509 Firewall Security System, 6509 Wiring Closet Bundle, 6509-E, 6509-E 10Gig Firewall Security System Bundle, 6509-E Application Control Engine (ACE) 20 Bundle, 6509-E Application Control Engine (ACE) 30 8G Bundle, 6509-E chassis
- Supervisor Engine 32, 6509-E Data Center Services Bundle, 6509-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6509-E Firewall Security System Bundle with Supervisor Engine 720-3BXL, 6509-E IPSec VPN SPA Security System, 6509-E NAM-3 System, 6509-E with Supervisor Engine 720, 6509-E with WiSM Bundle, 6509-NEB, 6509-NEB-A, 6509-V-E, 6513, 6513 10Gig Firewall Security System Bundle, 6513 chassis, 6513 Chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6513 Firewall Security System, 6513 Firewall Security System Bundle, 6513 IPSec VPN SPA Security System, 6513-E
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-X6748-GE-TX= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.