Performance of Power Supply
The performance of the ASA-PWR-AC Cisco 400 Watt 100-240 Volt AC Power Supply is generally considered to be reliable and efficient. It is designed to provide power to Cisco ASA 5500 series security appliances, and is compatible with a wide range of voltage inputs (100-240V AC). The power supply has a maximum output of 400 watts, which is sufficient to power most Cisco ASA appliances. It also has a built-in power management feature, which allows the device to automatically adjust its power consumption to match the requirements of the connected appliance, helping to conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
The ASA-PWR-AC Cisco 400 watt 100-240 volt AC power supply is compliant with several standards to ensure its safety and performance. Some of these standards include:
- UL 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment, including Electrical Business Equipment
- CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- EN 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- IEC 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- AS/NZS 60950.1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- GB4943.1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
These standards ensure that this product power supply meets the necessary safety requirements and is able to operate properly in different countries and regions. Additionally, the power supply is also compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) regulations, which are environmental regulations that restrict the use of certain hazardous materials and promote the disposal of electronic waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
- The ASA-PWR-AC is a hot-swappable power supply, meaning it can be replaced without shutting down the ASA device it is powering.
- It has a built-in power supply status LED indicator, which helps to easily monitor the power supply's status and troubleshoot any issues.
- It has a built-in thermal sensor that automatically adjusts the power supply's fan speed to keep the ASA device cool and prevent overheating.
- It is compatible with a wide range of ASA devices, including the ASA 5506-X, ASA 5508-X, ASA 5516-X, and more.
- This model power supply is compact in size, making it easy to install and manage in a variety of environments.
- It is designed to work in a wide range of temperatures, from 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 40 degrees Celsius) and up to a 95% relative humidity.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty from Cisco.
- This model power supply can be ordered as a spare or replacement part for your Cisco ASA device, or it can be ordered with a new ASA device as an option.
General Information about this Cisco ASA-PWR-AC
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# ASA-PWR-AC
- Product Type: Proprietary Power Supply
Technical Information of 400 Watt PSU
- Form Factor Internal
- PSU Type: Network PSU
Power Description for Proprietary Power Supply
- Input Voltage Type AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Input Current 5 A 110V
- Input Current 2.50 A 220V
- Power Capacity: 400 Watt
- Cisco Midrange Security Appliances-
- ASA 5545-X
- ASA 5555-X
About Refurbished Products
A network consists of many different devices, including, but not limited to, routers, switches, servers, and repeaters. Each of these devices needs electrical power to operate. We use power supplies to push regulated voltage and current to electronic equipment for stable operation. And because of the many options in the market, you find it challenging to choose the correct network power supply.
Which is The Correct Network Power Supply for your System?
To know the right network power supply for you, you must first evaluate all your components. You need to know the models of your servers, switches, routers, and any other equipment in the network. With that information, it will not be challenging to find an appropriate power supply for your network. Note that the network power supply has a specific application. For example, you need a 341-0530-01 Cisco AC power supply for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 0JR47N Dell Power Supply for Dell Networking N-series.
Prevent Downtime with a Reliable Network Power Supply
Network power supply failure is the common cause of many downtime problems in a network. When shopping for these essential accessories for your devices, you need to get only reliable and efficient products. It has to be efficient in power conversion to help you save on utility bills and cooling systems.
Affordable Power Supplies at ALLHDDYou don't have to break your bank account just to buy a power supply to get network power. ALLHDD has all types of network power supplies offered at the most competitive price. Shop for any product that you want from our site and ask for any assistance. Use our contact to reach out if you need any technical help. Our team is on standby to give you a better shopping experience.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA-PWR-AC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.