Configuration and Management
- Initial Configuration: The C3925-VSEC/K9 Cisco 3925 router can be configured using the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) or through the Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) graphical user interface (GUI). The initial configuration can include setting the hostname, IP address, and default gateway.
- Security Configuration: To secure the router, administrators can configure features such as access control lists (ACLs), VPN, and firewall. This can include setting up user authentication and encryption to protect against unauthorized access and network threats.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Configuration: The router includes advanced QoS features that allow for the prioritization of different types of network traffic, such as voice and video. Administrators can configure QoS settings to ensure optimal performance and quality for specific types of traffic.
- VPN Configuration: The router supports VPN protocols such as IPsec, GRE, and L2TP. Administrators can configure VPN settings to secure remote access to the network and protect against unauthorized access.
- Interface Configuration: The router has 3 integrated ports, administrators can configure these ports with different IP addresses and VLANs. This can include setting up link aggregation and load balancing to improve network performance.
- Firmware and Software Management: The router can be managed and updated using the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) or through the Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) graphical user interface (GUI). Administrators can update the firmware and software to ensure the router is running the latest version and to fix any security vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting: The router includes a variety of monitoring and troubleshooting tools, such as syslog and SNMP, that can help administrators identify and resolve network issues. This can include monitoring network performance and identifying and resolving network errors or failures.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Power Cycle the Router: If the router is not responding or is experiencing connectivity issues, the first step in troubleshooting should be to power cycle the router. This means unplugging the power cord, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- Check Connections: Make sure that all cables are securely plugged in and that there are no loose connections. If there are, reconnect them and check for proper connectivity.
- Check Network Settings: Verify that the network settings are correct, including IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway settings.
- Check for Firmware Updates: Check for available firmware updates and upgrade the router to the latest version if necessary.
- Check for Configuration Errors: Check the router's configuration for any errors or inconsistencies. If any are found, correct them and save the changes.
- Monitor Router Performance: Use the router's built-in monitoring tools to monitor performance and check for any issues or errors.
- Perform Regular Maintenance: Schedule regular maintenance tasks such as cleaning the router's air vents and dusting the interior to ensure optimal performance.
- Contact Cisco Support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Cisco support for further assistance. Have the router model number and serial number ready when contacting support.
- Back Up Configuration: Regularly back up the router's configuration to a secure location to avoid losing any important settings in case of a failure or other problem.
Advanced Features of Services Router
Troubleshooting and maintenance of the C3925-VSEC/K9 Cisco 3925 Series 3 Ports Integrated Services Router involves a variety of tasks and procedures to ensure that the router is functioning properly and efficiently. Some common troubleshooting and maintenance tasks include:
- Monitoring Router Performance: Regularly monitoring the router's performance, such as its CPU and memory usage, can help identify any potential issues before they become serious problems.
- Updating Firmware and Software: Keeping the router's firmware and software up to date can help prevent security vulnerabilities and improve overall performance.
- Checking Network Connections: Checking the status of the router's network connections, such as Ethernet and WAN ports, can help identify any connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting Router Configuration: Checking the router's configuration settings and making any necessary changes can help resolve any issues related to routing or network connectivity.
- Replacing Hardware Components: If a hardware component, such as a network card or power supply, is malfunctioning, it may need to be replaced.
- Backing up Configuration: Regularly backing up the router's configuration settings can help to quickly restore the router in the event of a failure.
- Cleaning the Router: Cleaning the router's exterior and interior, including dusting and removing any debris, can help to ensure proper air flow and prevent overheating.
- Restarting the Router: Restarting the router can help to resolve minor issues, such as connectivity problems or routing issues.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number C3925-VSEC/K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 3900
- Product Model 3925
- Product Name 3925 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports
- Total Number of Ports 3
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 15
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory 1 GB
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cybercriminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C3925-VSEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.