Benefits of Using 40 Gigabit Converter Adapter
The CVR-QSFP-SFP10G Cisco 40GBPS Converter Adapter Module provides a number of benefits, including:
- Interoperability: This module allows for seamless integration between 40Gbps QSFP+ and 10Gbps SFP+ transceivers, providing greater interoperability between different networks and devices.
- Cost Savings: The module enables cost savings by allowing customers to reuse existing 10Gbps SFP+ transceivers instead of having to purchase new 40Gbps QSFP+ transceivers.
- Increased Flexibility: The module offers increased flexibility by allowing customers to upgrade their networks to 40Gbps without having to replace their entire infrastructure.
- Improved Scalability: The module provides improved scalability by allowing customers to add 40Gbps interfaces to their networks as needed, without having to replace existing 10Gbps interfaces.
- Reliability: The module is manufactured and tested to the highest standards, providing reliable operation and reduced downtime.
- Ease of Use: The module is simple to install and use, providing customers with a hassle-free upgrade path to 40Gbps.
- Increased Bandwidth: The module provides increased bandwidth and improved performance, enabling customers to support more applications and users.
Quality and Reliability
The CVR-QSFP-SFP10G Cisco 40GBPS Converter Adapter Module is a high-quality, reliable device that allows for seamless connectivity between different data transfer technologies. The device is designed to provide high-speed connectivity between QSFP and SFP+ transceiver modules, allowing for efficient data transfer and reduced downtime.
In terms of quality, the CVR-QSFP-SFP10G is manufactured to meet the strict standards set by Cisco, ensuring that the device is built to last and perform optimally in a variety of networking environments. The device is constructed using high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use.
In terms of reliability, the CVR-QSFP-SFP10G has been thoroughly tested to ensure that it performs as expected, even in challenging conditions. The device is designed to provide a stable and reliable connection, and has been designed to be compatible with a range of different systems and network configurations.
Additionally, the CVR-QSFP-SFP10G is backed by Cisco's extensive support and warranty, providing customers with the peace of mind that their device will perform as expected, and that any issues that may arise will be addressed promptly and efficiently.
Power Consumption and Energy Efficiency
The CVR-QSFP-SFP10G Cisco 40GBPS Converter Adapter Module is an important device that allows compatibility between different network protocols. This device can convert a QSFP port to an SFP+ port, allowing for flexibility and adaptability in networking environments.
In terms of power consumption and energy efficiency, the CVR-QSFP-SFP10G consumes low power, making it ideal for energy-efficient data centers and networking solutions. This device is designed to be energy efficient and is compliant with the Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard. This means that it will automatically reduce its power consumption during periods of low network activity, thus reducing the total energy consumption of the network.
Additionally, the CVR-QSFP-SFP10G supports the hot-swappable feature, which allows for easy replacement and maintenance without affecting network operations. This feature also helps to reduce power consumption, as the device can be replaced without having to shut down the network.
General Information about this Cisco CVR-QSFP-SFP10G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CVR-QSFP-SFP10G
- Product Type: Network Adapter
Technical Specifications for Network Adapter
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Connector Type: SFP/SFP+
- Connector Qty: 1
Features and benefits of SFP Converter Adapter Module
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF
- 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
- Connector(s): QSFP
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x SFP/SFP+
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 0.72 Inch
- Height: 0.53 Inch
- Depth: 3 Inch
- Weight: 1.52 LBS
- Cisco 40-Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules are compatible with a wide range of Cisco equipment including switches, routers, and network interface cards (NICs).
- These transceiver modules are designed to be hot-swappable, meaning they can be inserted or removed without powering down the equipment.
- The modules are compatible with both single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cables.
- They support a range of distances depending on the type of cable used, with a maximum range of up to 40 kilometers on single-mode fiber optic cables.
- Some models of the Cisco 40-Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules support digital optical monitoring (DOM) capabilities, which allow for real-time monitoring of the module's operating parameters such as temperature, optical power, and voltage.
- Compatibility information for specific Cisco equipment and transceiver models can be found in the product datasheets and user manuals provided by Cisco.
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CVR-QSFP-SFP10G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Adapter
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.