The PA-GE (Cisco 1-Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter) is a network interface card (NIC) that can be installed in a Cisco router or switch. It provides an additional Gigabit Ethernet port to the device, allowing it to connect to other networks or devices at high speeds.
This product is designed to work with a wide range of Cisco routers and switches, and it supports a variety of Ethernet standards, including IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u. It also supports full-duplex operation, which allows for simultaneous transmission and reception of data, providing a higher throughput.
In terms of performance, The part is capable of delivering wire-speed performance on its port, which means that it can handle the full-duplex traffic at the maximum speed of 1 Gbps. It uses a non-blocking switching architecture that allows it to forward and filter packets at full line rate without any packet loss.
This product can be used in a variety of applications, such as extending the network connection to a remote location or connecting to high-speed storage systems. It can also be used to aggregate multiple ports to increase the available bandwidth.
It's worth noting that The part is a modular component that can be inserted into a specific slot on the router or switch, depending on the specific model, and it requires a software license.
The PA-GE (Cisco 1-Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter) is a network interface card (NIC) for Cisco routers and other networking devices. It provides a single Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting the device to a high-speed network.
The part provides wire-speed performance for packet forwarding and filtering. This means that it can handle full-duplex traffic at the maximum speed of the port, which is 1 Gbps for a Gigabit Ethernet port. It also features a non-blocking architecture, meaning that it can forward and filter packets at full line rate without any packet loss.
This model also has a high packet forwarding rate, meaning it can process and forward a large number of packets per second. The exact forwarding rate will depend on the packet size and the mix of traffic, but generally it should be able to handle a high number of concurrent connections.
In terms of latency, the product is designed to minimize delay in packet forwarding, which is important for real-time applications like voice and video.
This model support IEEE 802.3x flow control and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, which can help improve network performance and increase security.
In summary, the product is a high-performance network interface card that can handle full-duplex traffic at a rate of 1 Gbps, handle high number of concurrent connections, minimize latency and supports important network protocols to improve network performance and security.
Reliability of Ethernet Adapter
The PA-GE (Cisco 1-Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter) is designed to be a highly reliable network interface card. It has a number of features that help ensure that it can continue to operate in case of a failure:
- Hot-swappable design: This model can be inserted or removed from the device while it is still running, which allows you to replace the card without having to bring the device offline.
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) support: The part supports link aggregation, which allows you to bundle multiple physical links together to form a single logical link, increasing the bandwidth and providing redundancy.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The part can prioritize different types of traffic, so that critical applications like VoIP and video conferencing have priority over less-critical traffic. This helps ensure that the card can continue to provide reliable service even when the network is congested.
- Advanced Security: This model includes advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Network Admission Control (NAC) to protect against unauthorized access and malware, which helps to ensure that the card continues to operate securely.
- Remote Management: This product can be managed remotely using a web browser or the Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) software, allowing you to monitor and troubleshoot the card from anywhere on the network.
In summary, This product is a highly reliable network interface card that features hot-swappable design, support link aggregation, Quality of service, advanced security features, and can be managed remotely which makes it suitable for enterprise network.
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: PA-GE
Manufacturer Website Address http://www.cisco.com
Brand Name: Cisco
Device Type : Expansion Module
Form Factor : Plug-In Module
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Cabling Type : Ethernet 1000base-Lx, Ethernet 1000base-Sx, Ethernet 1000base-Zx, Ethernet 1000base-Lh
Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Lan
Data Transfer Rate : 1000 Mbps
Status Indicators : Port Status, Link Activity
Features : Full Duplex Capability
Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3z
About Refurbished Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.