More Information of this Item
The WS-C3750V2-48PS-S is a Cisco Catalyst switch model. The "3750" in the name indicates that it is part of the Cisco 3750 series, which are stackable, multilayer switches. The "48PS" in the name indicates that it has 48 ports, with PoE (Power over Ethernet) capabilities. The "S" at the end of the name indicates that it is a standard model.
This switch is a Layer 3 switch, which means it is capable of performing routing functions in addition to switching. It is also manageable, which means it can be configured and managed using Cisco's network management software. The switch is equipped with 48 Ethernet ports, which support both 10/100/1000Mbps connections, and has PoE capability which provide power to PoE devices like IP Phones, IP cameras etc.
Performance and Reliability
The WS-C3750V2-48PS-S Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch is designed for high performance and reliability in enterprise networks.
In terms of performance, the switch supports a non-blocking switching fabric which allows for a high-bandwidth capacity of up to 88 Gbps. The switch also supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow for prioritization of network traffic to ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
In terms of reliability, the switch has a number of features to ensure that it continues to function even in the event of a failure. The switch supports redundant power supplies and fans to ensure that it continues to operate even if one of these components fails. The switch also supports the Cisco StackWise technology, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single unit, providing redundancy and increasing the overall reliability of the network.
Additionally, the switch also supports advanced security features like Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Cisco TrustSec security, which allows to segment the network and protect it from internal and external threats.
Power and Innovation
The model Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch offers several features related to power and innovation. Some of these include:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): This switch is equipped with PoE capabilities, which allow it to supply power to PoE-enabled devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras over the same Ethernet cables that carry data. This eliminates the need for separate power cords and outlets, making it more convenient and cost-effective to deploy these devices.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): This switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which is a set of standards and technologies that reduce energy consumption in Ethernet networks. EEE can automatically detect when a link is idle and reduce the power consumption of the switch's ports, resulting in significant energy savings.
- StackWise Plus Technology: The WS-C3750V2-48PS-S supports StackWise Plus technology, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single entity. This technology provides increased scalability, reliability, and ease of management, making it ideal for large enterprise networks.
-Advanced Quality of Service (QoS): This switch support advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features that enable to prioritize different types of network traffic for improved performance and user experience.
- High-Performance Switching: The switch is designed to provide high-performance switching, which enables it to handle large amounts of data traffic with minimal delay. This makes it ideal for use in high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and online gaming.
- Security: The switch support several security features such as Access Control List (ACL), IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication, and Secure Shell (SSH) to protect the network from unauthorized access.
These features make the model switch a powerful and innovative solution for enterprise networks that require high-performance, energy-efficient, and secure switching.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-C3750V2-48PS-S
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3750
- Product Model 3750V2-48PS
- Product Name Catalyst 3750V2-48PS Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces / Ports
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Stack Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 48
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- PoE Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.7 inch
- Width 17.5 inch
- Depth 16.6 inch
- Weight 11.02 Lbs
- Additional Information Standard Image
- Cisco StackWise Technology
- PoE on 24 ports
- IP Base software feature set
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750V2-48PS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.