Power Requirements for the WS-C6K-VTT-E
The power requirements for the WS-C6K-VTT-E Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series VTT module are as follows:
- Power supply: The module requires a 1000W AC power supply.
- Input voltage range: The input voltage range is 100-240V AC.
- Power consumption: The module consumes up to 1000W of power, depending on the configuration and usage.
It is important to ensure that the power supply and input voltage requirements are met in order to ensure proper operation of the module.
Technical Specifications of the WS-C6K-VTT-E
- Chassis: WS-C6K-VTT-E is a modular chassis with a maximum of 9 slots for modules.
- Dimensions: The chassis measures 17.5 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.5 inches (44.5 cm x 44.5 cm x 24 cm).
- Weight: The chassis weighs approximately 68 lbs (31 kg) without modules or power supplies.
- Power Supply: The chassis supports a variety of AC and DC power supplies with a maximum of 4 power supplies per chassis.
- Cooling: The chassis has integrated fans to provide cooling for the modules and power supplies.
- Environment: The chassis can operate in temperatures between 32°F and 104°F (0°C and 40°C) with a relative humidity of 10% to 85% non-condensing.
- Management: The chassis can be managed through the command-line interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and the web-based interface.
- Network Connectivity: The chassis supports a variety of network interfaces, including Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and others.
- Modules: The chassis supports a variety of modules, including line cards, switch fabric modules, and service modules.
- Licensing: The chassis requires a valid license for each module installed in the chassis.
- Warranty: The WS-C6K-VTT-E comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty.
Network Connectivity Options for the WS-C6K-VTT-E
The WS-C6K-VTT-E Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series VTT (Virtual Tunnel Terminal) provides a range of connectivity options for network administrators to connect to the device:
- Console Port: A serial console port for command-line access to the device for administrative and troubleshooting purposes.
- Ethernet Port: The device has several Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to connect to other network devices or to a management network.
- SFP Slots: The device has several SFP slots that can be used to connect to other network devices using SFP transceivers.
- USB Port: A USB port can be used to connect a USB storage device for backing up the configuration and other data.
- Telnet and SSH: The device supports Telnet and SSH for remote management and connectivity.
- Web Interface: The device has a web interface that can be used for configuration and management purposes.
- SNMP: The device supports SNMP for monitoring and management.
The connectivity options for the WS-C6K-VTT-E Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series VTT provide a range of options for network administrators to connect to the device and manage the network.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-C6K-VTT-E
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Model WS-C6K-VTT-E
- Product Name Voltage Termination Module
- Product Type Power Module
Many people have resorted to networking as the best alternative to services. There is a growing demand for a reliable networking system that will make it possible to collaborate and share data over the network. As a result, power outages and downtimes are undesirable. If you want to make your system more reliable and immune to disruptions, then buy a power module.
Obtain Increased Power and Cooling with Power Modules
Most of the power modules, such as the 15454-M6-AC Cisco AC power supply, have a total of 8 slots: two for redundancy and 6 for line card slots. These slots provide improved power cooling capabilities to keep the system running under optimal conditions. The form factor is also a universal one that can be mounted on any server rack in any part of the world.
Easy Installation on the Racks
Power modules can be designed to easily mount onto the racks. Some can easily sit on 19-inch, 21-inch, or 23-inch racks, but that depends on the power control module model in question. Each rack size has its design for airflow, which affects how you mount these power modules onto them. Installing power modules is never a difficult task, but you might need technical assistance if you are less experienced.
Warning Alarm for Failed Components
A power module always comes with fans for cooling. The number of fans that you will find in any module also depends on the model. Some power modules have one, two, three, or more fans. The fans are carefully monitored, and a failure of any of them triggers an alarm. For a multi-fan power module, the speeds of other fans are increased to compensate for the faulty one.
Power Modules Designed for Specific Applications
You cannot use just any power module for your system. You need to find the right one for the intended purpose. For example, if your system is HPE ProLiant D-series, then the appropriate power module to buy is 738024-B21 HP power supply. That should apply to any other model because they have different output power ratings.
Shopping for Power Modules Made Easy
ALLHDD is an all-in-one store for any power module and other computer hardware. You don't have to look for your power models in different places. Contact us to help in shopping for a power control module, specifically for your system. We also guarantee quality at the best price!
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C6K-VTT-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Power Supply - Power Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.