The 500662-S21 HP 8GB 1X8GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM HP Memory for Proliant Server is a type of memory module that is specifically designed for use in HP Proliant Servers. In this article, we will explain what each part of the product name means and how it affects the performance of the memory module.
The 8GB in the product name refers to the amount of memory capacity of the module. This means that the module can store 8 gigabytes of data. The more memory a server has, the more tasks it can perform simultaneously, making it faster and more efficient. In general, it is recommended to have as much memory as possible to improve the performance of your server.
The 1333MHz in the product name refers to the speed of the memory module. This is the rate at which the memory can transfer data to and from the server. The higher the speed, the faster the memory can perform, resulting in faster processing speeds and overall performance.
The DDR3 SDRAM in the product name refers to the type of memory used in the module. DDR3 stands for "double data rate type three" and is the third generation of DDR SDRAM. It is a type of memory that allows data to be transferred twice per clock cycle, resulting in faster data transfer rates than previous generations.
The ECC Registered in the product name refers to the error-correcting code (ECC) and registered features of the memory module. ECC is a type of memory technology that can detect and correct errors that occur during data transmission. This ensures that the data stored in memory is accurate and reliable. Registered memory, also known as buffered memory, is a type of memory module that uses a register to improve the timing and reliability of the memory module. This makes it ideal for use in servers and other high-performance computing environments where reliability is critical.
The CL9 in the product name refers to the CAS latency of the memory module. CAS latency is the amount of time it takes for the memory to respond to a request from the server. The lower the CAS latency, the faster the memory can respond to requests, resulting in better overall performance. In this case, the CL9 latency is relatively low, which means that the memory can respond quickly to requests from the server.
The DIMM in the product name refers to the physical form factor of the memory module. DIMM stands for "dual in-line memory module" and is a type of memory module that has separate electrical contacts on each side. This allows the memory module to be inserted into the server in a way that maximizes the amount of memory that can be installed.
HP Memory for Proliant Server
Finally, the HP Memory for Proliant Server in the product name indicates that this memory module is specifically designed for use in HP Proliant Servers. It is important to use memory that is specifically designed for your server to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.In Summary, the 500662-S21 HP 8GB 1X8GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM HP Memory for Proliant Server is a high-performance memory module that is designed
General Information about the HP 500662-S21
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 500662-S21
- Product Type: Memory (RAM)
- Product Name: 8GB Pc3-10600
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Chips Organization: X4
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Bus Speed: 1333mhz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Ram Features: Dual Rank
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl9
- Type: Dram
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Bladesystem Proliant Server Blades
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
HP Proliant Dl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160se G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
HP Proliant Ml Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml150 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
HP Proliant Sl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1400 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1500 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1600 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1800 G2 Nas
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 500662-S21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.