Remote Management and Monitoring Capabilities
Remote management and monitoring capabilities of network adapters allow network administrators to manage and monitor network devices from a remote location. These capabilities enable administrators to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues without being physically present at the network device. Here are some of the remote management and monitoring capabilities of network adapters:
- Remote configuration: Network adapters with remote configuration capabilities allow administrators to configure network devices remotely. This saves time and reduces the need for administrators to be physically present at the device.
- Remote monitoring: Network adapters can monitor network devices and provide real-time data on the status of the device. This includes monitoring performance metrics, such as throughput, latency, and packet loss, as well as device status, such as power usage, temperature, and fan speed.
- SNMP support: Network adapters can support SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), which allows administrators to monitor and manage network devices remotely. SNMP provides a standardized way to collect and organize information about network devices.
- Web-based management: Network adapters with web-based management capabilities provide a web interface that allows administrators to manage and monitor network devices from a remote location using a web browser.
- Alerting: Network adapters can be configured to send alerts when network issues are detected. This can include alerts for device failures, performance issues, or security events.
By using network adapters with remote management and monitoring capabilities, administrators can improve network availability and reduce downtime by quickly identifying and resolving network issues. Remote management and monitoring capabilities also reduce the need for administrators to be physically present at the network device, which saves time and resources.
Security Features and Measures
Network adapters come with a variety of security features and measures to help protect network devices and data. Here are some common security features and measures found in network adapters:
- MAC address filtering: MAC address filtering allows network administrators to limit access to the network by only allowing devices with specific MAC addresses to connect to the network. This helps prevent unauthorized devices from accessing the network.
- VLAN support: VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) support allows network administrators to create logical networks within a physical network. VLANs help segregate network traffic and limit access to specific devices, which can help improve network security.
- Encryption: Network adapters can support encryption protocols such as TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect data transmitted over the network. These protocols help prevent unauthorized access to data by encrypting it during transmission.
- Firewall support: Network adapters can support firewall features that can help prevent unauthorized access to network devices. Firewall features can include access control lists (ACLs), stateful packet inspection (SPI), and denial-of-service (DoS) protection.
- Authentication: Network adapters can support authentication mechanisms, such as 802.1X, to help ensure that only authorized users can access the network. 802.1X authentication requires users to provide credentials, such as a username and password, before being granted access to the network.
- Physical security: Network adapters can come with physical security features, such as locking mechanisms and tamper-evident labels, to help prevent unauthorized access to the network device.
"Maximize Connectivity" is a term often used in the context of network adapters and refers to the ability of a device to provide high-speed connectivity and support for multiple network protocols. A network adapter, also known as a network interface card (NIC), is a hardware component that allows a computer to connect to a network.
In the case of a server, such as the 616010-001 HP Ethernet 1GB 4Port 366M Network Adapter, the ability to maximize connectivity is crucial for a number of reasons. First, servers are often used to host critical applications and services that require reliable, high-speed connectivity to the network. Second, servers may be connected to multiple networks or network segments, each with its own set of protocols and requirements.
The 616010-001 HP Ethernet 1GB 4Port 366M Network Adapter is designed to maximize connectivity by providing four 1-gigabit Ethernet ports. These ports can be configured to support a variety of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and IPX/SPX. The adapter also supports advanced features such as jumbo frames and network teaming, which allow for increased bandwidth and fault tolerance.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU # 616010-001
- Device Type:Network Adapter - 4 Ports
Main Specification about the HP 616010-001
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Fault tolerance, load balancing, Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Large Send Offload (LSO)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1as
- Processor: 1 x I350 - Intel
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, UL, UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15, WEEE, RoHS
- OS Required: SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008, Oracle Solaris 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, Citrix XenServer 6.0, VMware ESXi 4.1 update 2, VMware ESXi 5.0 update 1, VMware ESX 4.1 update 2
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- HP ProLiant BL420c G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) BL460c G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) BL465c G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9)
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 616010-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.