High-Performance Storage Solution
The 653120-B21 HP 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD is a solid-state drive (SSD) that can be used as a high-performance storage solution in a server or storage array. Here are some of the ways this drive can provide high-performance storage:
- Fast Data Access: The use of flash memory in SSDs provides faster data access than traditional hard disk drives (HDDs). The 653120-B21 HP 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD has a fast read/write speed and low latency, which enables fast and efficient data access.
- Increased IOPS: IOPS, or Input/Output Operations Per Second, is a measure of the performance of a storage device. The 653120-B21 HP 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD has a high IOPS capability, which can provide improved performance for applications that require fast data access.
- Improved Reliability: SSDs have no moving parts, which makes them more reliable than traditional HDDs. The lack of moving parts in the 653120-B21 HP 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD reduces the risk of data loss due to mechanical failures.
- Energy Efficient: The use of flash memory in SSDs results in lower power consumption than traditional HDDs. The 653120-B21 HP 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD has a low power consumption, which can result in lower energy costs and improved efficiency.
Fast Data Transfer Speeds
The HPE 653120-B21 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD is designed to provide fast data transfer speeds. The exact data transfer speeds depend on various factors such as the SATA interface speed (3GB/s in this case), the size of the data being transferred, the system configuration, and other factors. However, in general, this SSD can provide data transfer speeds of up to 500 MB/s sequential read and 460 MB/s sequential write.
In addition to fast sequential data transfer speeds, this SSD can also provide fast random data access, which is critical for many enterprise applications. The exact random data access speeds depend on the same factors as data transfer speeds, but this SSD can provide random read and write speeds of up to 85,000 IOPS (input/output operations per second).
It's worth noting that these are estimated maximum speeds and actual performance may vary based on the specific use case and environment. Additionally, the performance of this SSD may degrade over time, depending on factors such as the number of write operations performed and the amount of free space available on the drive. It is recommended to monitor the performance of this SSD regularly and replace it if necessary to maintain optimal performance.
Energy Efficiency and Easy Installation
The HP 653120-B21 400GB SATA 3GBPS MLC 2.5 inch SFF SC Enterprise Mainstream SSD is designed to deliver high performance and energy efficiency, while also offering easy installation.
In terms of energy efficiency, this SSD is designed to use less power compared to traditional hard disk drives (HDD), which helps to reduce power consumption and overall cost of ownership. Additionally, the use of solid state technology means that there are no moving parts, which results in less wear and tear, and less noise compared to HDDs.
As for ease of installation, the HP 653120-B21 is designed to be a plug-and-play solution, meaning that it can be easily installed into a server or storage system without the need for additional software or drivers. The compact 2.5 inch form factor and SATA interface also make it a flexible option for a wide range of systems.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN : 653120-B21
- Type Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity 400 GB
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/300
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
About Refurbished Products
SATA II solid state drives will perform all the basic functions of a hard drive but just better in terms of performance and reliability. Unlike SATA II hard drives, SATA II SSDs make use of interconnected flash memory chips to store data unlike the moving parts on HDDs. The flash memory chips are also referred to as NAND which offer higher transfer rates and offer greater reliability and durability. SATA II SSDs are generally smaller and more expensive compared to HDDs.
The serial advanced technology attachment standard has gone through several generations/revisions since it was first developed to replace the parallel ATA (PATA), its predecessor. At each revision, there has been improvements to the standard resulting in better data transfer speeds and performance.
SATA II is the second revision of SATA technology and is variously referred to as SATA 3Gbps or Serial ATA-300 or SATA 2.0 and offers data transfer rates of 3 Gbps and a bandwidth throughput of 300MB/s for HDDs and up to 550 MB/s for SSDs. The significant increase in data transfer speeds in SATA II arises from serial paired lines and support for native command queuing (NCQ). SATA II has backward compatibility SATA I which facilitates ease of use without overhaul of existing hardware.
We have a wide range of SATA II SSDs across different speed offerings and storage capacities to meet all your requirements. Upgrading your hardware by migrating to the SATA2 Solid State Drive will give you a big jump in the performance of servers and workstations as well as PCs. SSDs are able to handle random I/O requests and overall the SATA II SSD will offer a big system tune ups and greater responsiveness in terms of faster system boots, faster large file transfers, and faster launching for apps. Additionally, SSDs are ideal for enterprise and high performance settings since they lower the risk of drive failure owing to their greater MTBF figures. Besides performance gains, SSDs are built for reliability and durability.
The main features of SATA II SSDs are:
- 3 Gbps data throughput
- 2.5" form factor allows use in laptops and other space-constrained server environments
- Native command queuing (NCQ) that helps improve efficiency in the execution order of read and write commands.
- Error correction code reliable data transfer.
- Multi-level cell NAND flash technology for better storage speeds.
- SATA II SSDs are backward compatible with SATA I and forward compatible with SATA III revisions.
- The non-volatile flash memory guarantees data retention and integrity.
- Supports the advanced garbage collection algorithm that helps maintain high performance of the SSD during extended operation.
- Shock resistance and wear leveling support
- Up to 45 times more energy efficient compared to HDDs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 653120-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Solid State Drive - SATA-II
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.