Revolutionizing Network Operations
HPE is revolutionizing network operations through its innovative solutions that enable businesses to operate with agility, reliability, and security. Some of the key ways HPE is revolutionizing network operations include:
- Software-defined networking (SDN): HPE offers a comprehensive SDN solution that enables businesses to automate their network operations, reduce operational costs, and improve network agility. HPE's SDN solution includes an intelligent software platform, network switches, and routers that can be centrally managed and programmed.
- Network automation: HPE's network automation solutions enable businesses to automate their network configuration, provisioning, and policy enforcement tasks. This helps to reduce manual errors, improve network consistency, and increase operational efficiency.
- Network analytics: HPE's network analytics solutions enable businesses to monitor and analyze their network traffic to identify potential issues, anomalies, and security threats. This helps to improve network visibility, performance, and security.
- Security: HPE's network security solutions provide comprehensive protection against cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and phishing attacks. HPE's security solutions leverage advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect and prevent security threats in real-time.
- Network management: HPE's network management solutions provide a unified view of the network infrastructure, enabling businesses to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot their network operations more effectively. HPE's network management solutions include tools for network monitoring, configuration management, and performance optimization.
Empowering Network Administrators+
HPE is empowering network administrators with innovative tools and solutions that enable them to efficiently manage and optimize their network infrastructure. Some of the key ways HPE is empowering network administrators include:
- Simplified network management: HPE provides a range of network management tools and solutions that enable network administrators to manage their network infrastructure more efficiently. HPE's network management solutions include tools for network monitoring, configuration management, and performance optimization.
- Network automation: HPE's network automation solutions enable network administrators to automate routine tasks such as network configuration, provisioning, and policy enforcement. This helps to reduce manual errors, improve network consistency, and increase operational efficiency.
- Network analytics: HPE's network analytics solutions enable network administrators to monitor and analyze their network traffic to identify potential issues, anomalies, and security threats. This helps to improve network visibility, performance, and security.
- Network security: HPE's network security solutions provide comprehensive protection against cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and phishing attacks. HPE's security solutions leverage advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect and prevent security threats in real-time.
- Network training and certification: HPE offers a range of training and certification programs that enable network administrators to enhance their skills and expertise in network management and optimization. These programs provide network administrators with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively manage and optimize their network infrastructure.
HPE offers a range of solutions to help businesses maximize connectivity across their network infrastructure. Some of the key solutions offered by HPE to maximize connectivity include:
- Networking switches: HPE provides a range of high-performance network switches that are designed to deliver maximum connectivity and performance. These switches offer a range of features such as high-speed connectivity, advanced routing, and network virtualization, enabling businesses to optimize their network performance and connectivity.
- Network adapters: HPE's network adapters provide high-speed connectivity for servers and storage systems. These adapters are designed to deliver maximum throughput, low latency, and high reliability, enabling businesses to maximize their network connectivity and performance.
- Software-defined networking (SDN): HPE's SDN solution provides a centralized platform for managing and optimizing network connectivity. This enables businesses to automate network operations, optimize traffic flow, and improve network agility and flexibility.
- Wireless networking: HPE's wireless networking solutions provide high-speed connectivity for mobile devices and IoT devices. These solutions are designed to deliver maximum coverage, reliability, and performance, enabling businesses to maximize their wireless network connectivity.
- Network management: HPE's network management solutions provide a unified view of the network infrastructure, enabling businesses to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot their network operations more effectively. This helps businesses to identify and resolve connectivity issues quickly and efficiently, maximizing network uptime and availability.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 656590-B21
- Type: Networking
- Adapter Type: 2 Ports-Adapter
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- SKU: 656590-B21
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 100Mb LAN, GigE, 10 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- VLAN support, TCP/IP offloading, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ap
- Processor: 1 x BCM57810S - Broadcom
- RAM: 900 MB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compatible Slots: 1 x FlexibleLOM
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, VCCI, EN55022, ICES-003, IEC 60950, EN55024, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, MIC, AS/NZS 3548, FCC CFR47 Part 15, WEEE, RoHS, ACA
- OS Required: SunSoft Solaris 10, Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008 SP2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Designed For: HPE ProLiant BL420c Gen8, BL460c Gen8, BL465c Gen8, BL660c Gen8, BL660c Gen8 Performance, WS460c Gen8, WS460c Gen8 Graphics Expansion
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 656590-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Adapter
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.