The performance benchmarks for the HPE Proliant DL360p G8 server with the 733733-001 model number depend on the specific workload and configuration of the server. However, here are some general performance benchmarks based on the server's specifications:
- Processor: The Intel Xeon E5-2630v2 hexa-core processor is capable of handling up to 12 threads and has a base clock speed of 2.6GHz, which can be boosted up to 3.1GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. This processor is designed for high-performance computing and can handle demanding workloads such as virtualization, database management, and scientific computing.
- Memory: The server comes with 16GB of DDR3 SDRAM, which is a decent amount of memory for most applications. However, this can be upgraded to up to 768GB using the 24 available DIMM slots. This allows the server to handle large databases or other memory-intensive workloads.
- Storage: The server supports up to 8 small form factor (SFF) SAS, SATA, or SSD hot-plug drives, which provide fast and reliable storage for demanding workloads. The Smart Array P420i RAID controller with 1GB FBWC ensures data protection and enhances performance.
- Network: The server features an embedded 4-port Gigabit Ethernet network adapter, which provides fast and reliable network connectivity.
Extended Support Services
HPE offers various extended support services for the HPE Proliant Dl360p G8 server, which can help customers maximize their investment and minimize downtime. These services include:
- HPE Foundation Care: This is a flexible, cost-effective support service that provides proactive and reactive support for HPE servers. It includes hardware and software support, access to HPE technical resources, and software updates.
- HPE Proactive Care: This service provides a personalized, proactive support experience that can help prevent issues before they occur. It includes all the features of HPE Foundation Care, as well as proactive monitoring, personalized reports, and a dedicated account manager.
- HPE Datacenter Care: This service provides comprehensive support for datacenter environments, including servers, storage, networking, and software. It includes a dedicated support team, proactive management, and customized reports.
- HPE Proactive Select: This service allows customers to choose from a menu of proactive services, including performance analysis, firmware management, and capacity planning. Customers can select the services that best meet their needs and budget.
- HPE Defective Media Retention: This optional service allows customers to keep any failed hard drives or other storage media, which can help protect sensitive data and intellectual property.
Expansion and Connectivity
The 733733-001 HPE Proliant Dl360p G8 server comes with a variety of expansion and connectivity options, including:
- Expansion slots: 2 PCIe 3.0 slots (x8, x16) for additional adapters
- Drive bays: 8 SFF hot-plug drive bays for SAS, SATA, or SSD drives
- Internal storage: up to 16TB of internal storage capacity with the addition of optional drive cages
- Network connectivity: 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports with TCP/IP offloading engine (TOE) support
- USB ports: 5 USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear, 1 internal) and 1 USB 3.0 port (rear)
- Serial ports: 1 serial port (rear)
- VGA port: 1 VGA port (rear)
- Optional HPE FlexibleLOM: provides a choice of 1GbE or 10GbE network connectivity or converged network adapter (CNA) for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 733733-001
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Dl360P
- Product Name : Proliant Dl360p G8 - 2-Way 1u Rack Server (Base Model)
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E5-2630v2 / 2.6 GHz
- Number Of Cores : 6-Core
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Upgradability : Upgradable
- Chipset Type : Intel C600
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 15 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 15 Mb
- Installed Size : 16 Gb
- Maximum Size : 384 Gb
- Technology : Ddr3 Sdram
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Configuration Features : 2 X 8 Gb
- Pc3-14900 - 384 GB - Registered
- Pc3-14900 - 768 GB - Load-Reduced
- Pc3-14900 - 128 GB - Unbuffered - Advanced Ecc
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drive : None
- Card Reader Type : Card Reader
- Supported Flash Memory Cards : Sd Memory Card
- Storage Controller Type : 1 X Raid - Integrated - Pci Express 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/S / Sas 6gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P420i With 1gb Fbwc
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60
- Buffer Size : 1 GB
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor : Matrox G200
- Video Interfaces : Vga
Network & Communication
- Networking : Plug-In Card Pci Express X4
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller(S) : Hp 331flr
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 733733-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.