Link Aggregation Control Protocol Support
Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) is a networking protocol used to bundle multiple physical network connections together to form a single logical connection. The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter supports LACP, which allows it to be used in high-performance networking environments that require increased bandwidth and reliability.
LACP allows multiple physical network connections to be combined into a single logical connection, increasing the overall bandwidth available and providing redundancy in case of a failure in one of the physical connections. The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter supports LACP in both active and passive modes, which allows it to work with a wide range of networking equipment and configurations.
When configured for LACP, the 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter can automatically negotiate the creation of link aggregates with other LACP-enabled devices on the network, and can also monitor the status of the individual physical connections to ensure that the logical connection remains active and functional. This helps to improve network performance and reliability, and can be particularly useful in high-traffic environments such as data centers and enterprise networks.
The LACP support of the 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter provides increased bandwidth and redundancy, making it a valuable component in high-performance networking environments.
Virtualization Support for Enhanced Flexibility
Virtualization is the process of creating a virtual version of a physical resource, such as a server or storage device. The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter is designed to support virtualization, which enables greater flexibility and agility in deploying and managing network resources.
The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter supports multiple virtualization technologies, including VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V. This allows the adapter to be used in a wide range of virtualized environments, including data centers and cloud computing environments.
When used in a virtualized environment, the 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter can be assigned to a virtual machine, which allows the virtual machine to communicate directly with the physical network. This provides greater flexibility in configuring and managing network resources, and enables the creation of virtual networks that can be isolated and secured from the rest of the network.
The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter also supports technologies such as Virtual Ethernet Bridging (VEB) and Virtual Ethernet Port Aggregator (VEPA), which allow virtual machines to connect directly to physical networks without requiring the intervention of a hypervisor. This helps to improve network performance and reduces the overhead associated with virtualization.
The virtualization support of the 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter provides greater flexibility and agility in deploying and managing network resources, and enables the creation of virtualized environments that are more efficient, secure, and scalable.
Designed for High Availability and Reliability
The 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter is designed to provide high availability and reliability, which are critical features for enterprise networks.
The adapter is designed with redundant components, including dual-port network interface controllers (NICs) and redundant power supplies, which provide automatic failover and increased reliability in case of a component failure. The adapter also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), which allows multiple physical links to be aggregated into a single logical link for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
In addition, the adapter supports advanced error detection and correction features, including checksum offload, transmit and receive side scaling, and priority flow control, which help to ensure that data is transmitted and received without errors and in a timely manner. These features also help to optimize network performance and reduce latency.
The adapter is also designed with energy-efficient features, such as support for IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which helps to reduce power consumption and operating costs.
The high availability and reliability features of the 840138-001 HPE Ethernet 10GB 2Port 562FLR T Network Adapter help to ensure that enterprise networks remain operational and reliable, even in the event of a component failure or other issue. This is essential for maintaining business continuity and avoiding costly downtime.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 840138-001
- Option Part Number: 817745-B21
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Network Adapter 2 Ports
- Form Factor: FlexibleLOM
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Ecpress 3.0 x4
- Network Processor: Intel X550-AT2
- Data Rate: Two ports - each at 20 GBPS bi-directional; 40 GBPS bi-directional theoretical bandwidth
- IEEE Compliance: 802.3ad, 802.3X, 802.1q, 802.1Qau, 802.1Qaz, 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qbg, IEEE1588, 802.1AS
- Connector: RJ-45 (two)
- Ports: 10GB Ethernet x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GIGE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 GBPS
- Firewall protection, wake on LAN (WOL), IPv6 support, Jumbo Frames support, IPv4 support, PXE support, Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO), secure boot, Network Partitioning (NPAR), HPE Sea of Sensors 3D, IPv6 acceleration, firmware root of trust, audit logs, tunnel offload, generic segmentation offload (GSO)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slots: 1 x FlexibleLOM
- Interfaces: 2 x 10GB Ethernet - RJ-45
Processor / Memory
- Processor: 1 x X550-AT2 - Intel
- Power Consumption Operational (Typical): 10.50 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational (Maximum): 14.50 Watt
- Included Accessories: Low-Profile Bracket
- Compliant Standards: WEEE, RoHS, CE, Microsoft WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs)
- RoHS Compliance: 6 of 6
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 2.25 inch
- Height: 7.50 inch
- Depth: 9.50 inch
- Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Temperature (Operating): 5° to 60° C / 41° to 140° F
- Temperature (Non-Operating): -40°C to 70°C / -40°F to 158°F
- System Relative Humidity (Operating): Minimum to be the higher (more moisture) of -12°C(10.4°F) dew point or 8% relative humidity. Maximum to be the lower (less moisture) of 24°C (75.2°F) dew point or 90% relative humidity. (Non-condensing)
- Humidity (Non-operating): 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen10, DL160 Gen10, DL180 Gen10, DL360 Gen10, DL380 Gen10, DL385 Gen10, DL560 Gen10, DL580 Gen10 Servers
- HPE Apollo 2000 Series: 2000 XL170r Gen10 and 2000 XL190r Gen10 Servers
- HPE Apollo 4500 XL450 Gen10 Server
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 840138-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.