Product Overview of 10 Gigabit Ethernet 4 Ports Network Adapter
The Intel X710T4LOCPV3 OCP 3.0 PCIe 3.0 x8 10 Gigabit Ethernet 4 Ports Network Adapter is a powerful network adapter designed for high-performance computing and data center environments. It is a part of Intel's X710 family of Ethernet controllers and is specifically designed for Open Compute Project (OCP) 3.0 compliant systems. This network adapter provides advanced features and capabilities that are ideal for virtualized and cloud environments, delivering the highest levels of performance and efficiency.
OCP 3.0 Compliance
The OCP 3.0 compliance means that this network adapter is specifically designed to work with systems that are built to meet the Open Compute Project's 3.0 specification. The Open Compute Project is an open-source hardware design initiative that aims to develop energy-efficient and cost-effective data center solutions. The OCP 3.0 specification provides a standardized set of interfaces, form factors, and mechanical dimensions that ensure interoperability between different OCP 3.0 compliant components.
PCIe 3.0 x8 Interface
The Intel X710T4LOCPV3 network adapter uses a PCIe 3.0 x8 interface, which provides high-speed data transfer between the adapter and the host system. The PCIe 3.0 interface provides a data transfer rate of up to 8 GT/s per lane, which translates to a maximum throughput of 64 Gbps for an x8 interface. This high-speed interface allows the network adapter to handle high-bandwidth workloads with ease.
10 Gigabit Ethernet
The Intel X710T4LOCPV3 network adapter supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet, which is a high-speed Ethernet standard that provides data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps. This makes it ideal for data-intensive applications such as video streaming, data backup, and cloud computing. The 10 Gigabit Ethernet standard provides faster data transfer rates than the traditional 1 Gigabit Ethernet standard, which means that it can handle more data in less time.
The Intel X710T4LOCPV3 network adapter comes with four ports, which means that it can support up to four separate Ethernet connections simultaneously. This allows the adapter to handle multiple data streams at once, providing greater flexibility and scalability for high-performance computing and data center environments.
The Intel X710T4LOCPV3 network adapter comes with advanced features that enhance its performance and efficiency. These features include:
- Virtualization support: The network adapter supports advanced virtualization features such as SR-IOV and VMQ, which allow multiple virtual machines to access the adapter's resources simultaneously. This improves the efficiency and scalability of virtualized environments.
- Network traffic management: The adapter supports advanced traffic management features such as QoS and traffic shaping, which allow administrators to prioritize traffic based on its importance and allocate bandwidth accordingly. This ensures that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth while less important applications are restricted to lower bandwidths.
- Advanced security: The network adapter supports advanced security features such as IPsec and MACsec, which provide secure data transfer over the network. These features ensure that data is protected from unauthorized access and prevents data theft and tampering.
General Information about the Intel X710T4LOCPV3
- Brand Name : Dell
- Part Number or SKU# X710T4LOCPV3
- Devices Type: Network Adapter
Technical Information of 10 GBE Network Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Interface (bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0 X8
- PCI Specification Revision: PCIE 3.0
- Ports: 100m/1g/2.5g/5g/10 Gigabit Ethernet X 4
- Data Link Protocol: 100mb LAN, Gige, 10 Gide, 5 Gige, 2.5 Gige
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Network / Transport Protocol: Iscsi, NFS
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.3az
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product X710T4LOCPV3 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Adapter
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.