main information of Integrated Services 2 Ports Router
The CISCO2901-V/K9 Cisco Integrated 2 Ports Services Router is a versatile and powerful router that is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. It offers a wide range of features and capabilities to help organizations connect, secure, and manage their networks. Some key information about the part include:
- Processor: The part is powered by a dual-core 1.4 GHz processor, which provides high performance and fast packet processing.
- Memory: The router is equipped with 2 GB of DRAM and 256 MB of flash memory, which provides ample storage space for the router's operating system and configuration files.
- Interfaces: The part has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect to other network devices or to the internet. Additionally, the router has a USB 2.0 port, an auxiliary port, and a console port.
- Security: The part includes a wide range of security features, such as a firewall, VPN support, and intrusion prevention. Additionally, the router can be configured with a variety of security policies to help protect against threats and attacks.
- Management: The part can be managed remotely via a web interface or through a command-line interface (CLI). Additionally, the router can be integrated with Cisco's Network Management Platforms, such as Cisco Prime and Cisco DNA Center.
- Power supply: It comes with an AC power supply with internal power supply.
- Integrated Services Router (ISR) - The CISCO2901-V/K9 is an ISR, which provides advanced routing, security, and application services in a single, integrated platform.
- Cisco IOS Software - The part runs on Cisco IOS Software, which provides a rich set of features and functionality for network management and control.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) - The part supports VPN functionality, which allows for secure remote access and site-to-site connectivity.
- Quality of Service (QoS) - The part supports QoS, which allows for the prioritization of different types of network traffic to ensure that mission-critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) - The part supports NAT, which allows for the translation of private IP addresses to public IP addresses, providing a level of security and flexibility.
- Advanced Security Features - The part supports advanced security features, such as firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, and VPN encryption to protect against network attacks.
- Voice and Video Optimization - The part supports voice and video optimization, which allows for the delivery of high-quality voice and video over IP networks.
- Advanced Application Visibility and Control - The part supports advanced application visibility and control, which allows for the monitoring and management of specific application traffic on the network.
The CISCO2901-V/K9 Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) is a modular router that provides advanced security, voice, and wireless capabilities for small to medium-sized businesses. Some of the key features and components of the part include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Voice and video capable with support for Cisco Unified Communications
- Security features such as firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention
- Advanced routing capabilities with support for IPv6 and multicast
- Expansion slots for additional modules, such as WAN interface cards or voice/fax modules
- Support for Cisco IOS Software, which offers a wide range of network services and features.
General Information about this Cisco CISCO2901-V/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CISCO2901-V/K9
- Product Series: 2900
- Product Model: 2901
- Product Name: 2901 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Router
Interfaces/Ports for 2 Ports Router
I/O Expansions of Integrated Services Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 9
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
- Firewall protection, hardware encryption, VPN support, MPLS support, Syslog support, content filtering, IPv6 support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Web Services Management Agent (WSMA), NetFlow
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag, ANSI T1.101, ITU-T G.823, ITU-T G.824, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, CS-03, RandTTE, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, BSMI CNS 13438, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, VCCI V-3, EN 61000, TIA/EIA/IS-968
Management & Protocols
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Capacity: Cisco Unified SRST sessions: 35 ¦ Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express sessions: 35
- Network / Transport Protocol: IPSec, PPPoE, L2TPv3
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, policy-based routing (PBR), MPLS, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, RMON, TR-069
- Encryption Algorithm: SSL
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Flash Memory 256 MB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: WAN: 2 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ Management: 1 x console - RJ-45 ¦ Management: 1 x console - mini-USB Type B ¦ Serial: 1 x auxiliary - RJ-45 ¦ USB 2.0: 2 x 4 pin USB Type A
- Expansion Slots 4 (total) / 4 (free) x EHWIC ¦ 2 (total) / 1 (free) x PVDM ¦ 2 (total) / 1 (free) x CompactFlash ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x ISM
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
Software / System Requirements
- OS Provided: Cisco IOS IP Base
- Software Included: Cisco IOS Unified Communications
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 17.3 Inch
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Weight: 13.45 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 85%b
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO2901-V/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.