High-Speed Network Connectivity
The CISCO2821-WAE/K9 Cisco 2 Port 2800 Router WAE Bundle 2821, NME-WAE-502/K9,WAAS is a high-speed networking and connectivity option that offers advanced features to support high-speed data communications in enterprise environments.
Some of the key high-speed networking and connectivity options include:
- WAN Connectivity: The router includes a Gigabit Ethernet WAN interface that supports a variety of WAN protocols, including Frame Relay, ATM, PPP, and ISDN. This allows the router to connect to high-speed WAN networks and services, such as leased lines, DSL, and cable networks.
- LAN Connectivity: The router includes multiple Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces that support Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet connections. This allows the router to connect to a wide range of LAN devices, including PCs, servers, and other network devices.
- Wide Area Application Services (WAAS): The router includes WAAS software that enables it to optimize the performance of WAN applications, such as data, voice, and video. This allows the router to provide high-speed and reliable network connectivity for applications that require low latency and high throughput.
- Network Management: The router includes a Network Management Engine (NME) that provides advanced network management capabilities. This allows the router to be easily configured and managed, even in large and complex networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The router includes built-in QoS features that enable it to prioritize different types of traffic, such as voice and video. This ensures that high-priority traffic is delivered with low latency and high throughput, even in congested networks.
Advanced Security and Quality of Service Features
The CISCO2821-WAE/K9 Cisco 2 Port 2800 Router WAE Bundle 2821, NME-WAE-502/K9,WAAS is a high-performance router that offers advanced security and Quality of Service (QoS) features to support voice and data communications in enterprise environments.
Some of the key advanced security and QoS features include:
- Advanced Security: The router includes a wide range of security features, including firewall, intrusion prevention, and VPN functionality. This allows the router to protect the network from a range of security threats, such as malware, hacking, and phishing.
- QoS: The router includes Quality of Service (QoS) functionality that allows you to prioritize different types of traffic based on their importance. This allows you to ensure that critical applications, such as voice and video, receive the bandwidth they need, while less critical traffic is given lower priority.
- WAN Optimization: The router includes Cisco WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) which helps to optimize the performance of wide area network (WAN) applications such as e-mail, file transfers, and web-based applications. It uses a range of techniques, such as compression and caching, to improve the performance of WAN applications and reduce the amount of bandwidth required.
- Wireless Optimization: The router includes NME-WAE-502/K9, a Wireless Application Engine which optimizes the performance of wireless applications, such as voice and video, by reducing the amount of wireless traffic that needs to be sent over the network.
- Monitoring and Management: The router includes built-in monitoring and management features, including SNMP and syslog support, that allow you to monitor the performance of the router and the network.
Deployment and Configuration Guideline
The CISCO2821-WAE/K9 Cisco 2 Port 2800 Router WAE Bundle 2821, NME-WAE-502/K9,WAAS is a powerful networking solution that offers a range of service features to support enterprise environments. The following is a guideline for deploying and configuring these service features:
- WAN Optimization: Before deploying the WAN optimization feature, ensure that the router is running the latest software version and that the necessary licenses are in place. To configure WAN optimization, use the Cisco Wide Area Application Engine (WAE) Management Console to create policies and apply them to the router's interfaces.
- Quality of Service (QoS): To deploy QoS, ensure that the router's interfaces are configured with the appropriate bandwidth and that the necessary QoS policies are in place. To configure QoS, use the Cisco IOS command-line interface to create and apply policies to the router's interfaces.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): To deploy VPN, ensure that the router's interfaces are configured with the appropriate security settings and that the necessary VPN policies are in place. To configure VPN, use the Cisco IOS command-line interface to create and apply policies to the router's interfaces.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): To deploy NAT, ensure that the router's interfaces are configured with the appropriate IP addresses and that the necessary NAT policies are in place. To configure NAT, use the Cisco IOS command-line interface to create and apply policies to the router's interfaces.
- Firewall: To deploy the firewall feature, ensure that the router's interfaces are configured with the appropriate security settings and that the necessary firewall policies are in place. To configure the firewall, use the Cisco IOS command-line interface to create and apply policies to the router's interfaces.
- Deployment and Configuration of WAAS: Before deploying the WAAS feature, ensure that the router is running the latest software version and that the necessary licenses are in place. To configure WAAS, use the Cisco WAAS Central Manager to create policies and apply them to the router's interfaces.
Key Feature about this Cisco CISCO2821-WAE/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CISCO2821-WAE/K9
- Product Series 2800
- Product Model 2821
- Product Name 2821 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco 2800 Series Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- Management Port Yes
I/O Expansions of Cisco 2 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 11
Network & Communication of Cisco Router
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 2U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 3.5 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 16.4 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 25 lbs
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.